Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:38 PM
  • 10 Replies

What did you do this weekend?  Anything fun?  Share with us ladies:)  Feel free to share photos too!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lifeisajoy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

We went to my dads who lives about 2 hrs away from us for a day and left the next morning--looked like we packed for a week-lol--weather been mild all winter besides yesterday when were traveling-semi rolled over and about 4 cars off the road-I think people forgot how to drive around here since we had such a nice winter-it tooks 3 hours instead of 2 due to the weather --but it was great seeing my sister and dad--

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Elijah had such a rough day on Saturday because of the movie fiasco, so I went and read OLD entries in his caringbridge, (I started it almost 7 years ago!) and I found one from when he was 5 1/2 years old where I was gushing about how he could now step off of curbs and was starting to have real meaningful words mixed in with his babble, so I knew that he was trying to discuss his world with us! And I read one from when he was 3 about how he was on so many medications that he kept falling over and would go from screaming in agony to laughing hysterically to literally passing out in our arms all day long.... And it was so amazing and wonderful to see how VERY much he has survived and overcome. Today I am in SUCH a place of peace and joy and gratitude.

Reading my own words from times when we didn't know if We would still have him at age 9, much less have him walking an talking and potty trained and seizure-free!!! That was a really good thing to do. Got my head in the right place. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM

short

mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:44 PM

We didn't do much this weekend. We had all these grand plans but then a storm blew in, and by the time it didn't look like rain, and cleared up the sun went down. :( But we did go to a birthday party this afternoon for dh's cousin. Katy had a blast playing with the kids.

Theresa0714
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:52 PM
I made cakes with a friend on Saturday then went back over to clean up the mess my kids made on Sunday ....lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Theresa0714
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Theresa0714
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:47 AM

You're the best mama!  Thanks for sharing:)

Quoting Elyssa414:

Elijah had such a rough day on Saturday because of the movie fiasco, so I went and read OLD entries in his caringbridge, (I started it almost 7 years ago!) and I found one from when he was 5 1/2 years old where I was gushing about how he could now step off of curbs and was starting to have real meaningful words mixed in with his babble, so I knew that he was trying to discuss his world with us! And I read one from when he was 3 about how he was on so many medications that he kept falling over and would go from screaming in agony to laughing hysterically to literally passing out in our arms all day long.... And it was so amazing and wonderful to see how VERY much he has survived and overcome. Today I am in SUCH a place of peace and joy and gratitude.

Reading my own words from times when we didn't know if We would still have him at age 9, much less have him walking an talking and potty trained and seizure-free!!! That was a really good thing to do. Got my head in the right place. :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Glad your little one had fun with the kids!  We had a lot of snow this weekend too...put a damper in our plans for Saturday!

Quoting mandee1503:

We didn't do much this weekend. We had all these grand plans but then a storm blew in, and by the time it didn't look like rain, and cleared up the sun went down. :( But we did go to a birthday party this afternoon for dh's cousin. Katy had a blast playing with the kids.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Glad you had a good time!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

We went to my dads who lives about 2 hrs away from us for a day and left the next morning--looked like we packed for a week-lol--weather been mild all winter besides yesterday when were traveling-semi rolled over and about 4 cars off the road-I think people forgot how to drive around here since we had such a nice winter-it tooks 3 hours instead of 2 due to the weather --but it was great seeing my sister and dad--

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)