Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Raising Special Needs Kids Group Signatures

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 5:09 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hi!

We have some a Raising Special Needs Kids Group signatures to share with you!

We hope you'll add a group signature to your posts.  You're welcome to create your own signature for the group, too.

When you post on other groups with a Raising Special Needs Kids group signature, other members may want to join our group - and we'll all have more Moms to talk to:)

Here's how to add the signature to your account:

1. Copy the signature below that you like best.
  2. Click on the My Other Stuff tab at the top right of every page and choose the "My Account Settings" option.
  3. Click on 'Font & Signatures' tab and scroll down to the Signature section.
  4. Click on the 'Add a Rich Text Signature' button.
  5. Paste the signature into the text box and click 'Add'.
  6. You can then click on 'Set as CafeMom default' under the signature if you'd like this to be your main signature.

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ChantelHammonds
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Hi, I'm a mom of an 11 yr. old son who has ADHD, high functioning Aspergers, and Sensory disorder. He is a wonderful, sweet, creative, and intellegent boy. I'm looking for him friends to play with either in person or by internet, help for group therapy for social skills, behavioral therapy, and support for me to help me through my frustrations. Can anyone help?

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 22, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Welcome to the group!  Where do you live?  Have you checked out local support groups?  Does your son have a behavioral therapist?

Quoting ChantelHammonds:

Hi, I'm a mom of an 11 yr. old son who has ADHD, high functioning Aspergers, and Sensory disorder. He is a wonderful, sweet, creative, and intellegent boy. I'm looking for him friends to play with either in person or by internet, help for group therapy for social skills, behavioral therapy, and support for me to help me through my frustrations. Can anyone help?

lifeisajoy
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Hi and Welcome have you contacted your local Human services and/or behavioral health services?  

Quoting ChantelHammonds:

MichelleyG
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey all. My name's Michelle, mom of 4 kids, gramma to 5 and raising one of them. She's 6 years old and has Sotos Syndrome. She is the most amazing person I've ever met, with the most beautiful soul. =) I'm a disabled Medical Assistant. I got sick 6 sick years ago, have dermatomyositis and small fiber neuropathy. I love music, books, graphic design, digi scrappin, and photography. I look forward to making some new friends. =)

CameronsMommy23
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome Michelle! Glad to have you here. :)

Quoting MichelleyG:

Hey all. My name's Michelle, mom of 4 kids, gramma to 5 and raising one of them. She's 6 years old and has Sotos Syndrome. She is the most amazing person I've ever met, with the most beautiful soul. =) I'm a disabled Medical Assistant. I got sick 6 sick years ago, have dermatomyositis and small fiber neuropathy. I love music, books, graphic design, digi scrappin, and photography. I look forward to making some new friends. =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshine646
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Hey my name is Margie mother to5 kids and grandmother to 3 .
I'veraised 3 special needs kids 2 with devlopmentel delays
And 1 with adhd. I have 1 special needs grandson.
Ethan is the light of my life . He likes to cuddle and
He's my buddy. Every teacher that mets him just loves him. Own a disabled C N A
I love to.draw, write poems.read music and many other things. I look coward to make new friends and getting to know everyone.
Sunshine646aka Margie
letstalk747
by Joy on Sep. 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM

siggys

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)