Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

How often do your kids take a shower/bath/sponge bath?

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM
  • 47 Replies

My kiddo takes a shower/bath 3 times a week and a sponge bath in between shower/baths as needed

by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:03 AM
If he doesn't get one every other day at least, he starts to stink... But he fights it really bad, so sometimes I give up and he goes longer. :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM

very understandable-i pick my battles too-

Quoting Elyssa414:

If he doesn't get one every other day at least, he starts to stink... But he fights it really bad, so sometimes I give up and he goes longer. :-/

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 23, 2012 at 4:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Brady gets a bath every single night!  He loves them:)  Plus we give him sinus rinses every night too and those are done in the bathtub:)

kalista
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
My son likes the bath. Dh has taken over bath time since I had the baby, but he is still getting his bath every night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JCC31
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 3 boys...they have taken a bath together since they were babies...they all want to take one everyday..so, I skip the night time bath most times(unless the go outside and get dirty afterschool)....but, we give them a bath every morning b4 school...it helps wake them up and needed b/c 2 out of 3 of them still pee the bed...so, it is necessary to make sure they don't smell like pee b4 we send them to school...lol

Alex825
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

everyday! Her hair will look like Medusa. She is an adult wearing depends. Adult smell !  P U!

valleymomma1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Daily
willysmama
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

majority of the time daily. sometimes depending how busy we are it will be every other night.

sammygrl77
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:27 PM
2 moms liked this

I try every other night unless they get stinky and need it in between. I still can't find the right bath equipment for Christopher. Holding him up and leaning over the tub is killer on my back and shoulders.

Dmartin1986
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:18 PM

OMGosh, Nevaeh is a frog!!!! You put her in the bathtub---good luck getting her out!  I literally have to bribe her with food or watching spongebob to get her out.  I literally have to fill her bath 2 or 3 times with warm water just so she doesn't freeze.  I hate when Daddy says bathtime and he doesn't offer to do it. :) but that will change soon.  She absolutly loves water and i think she gets that from me! I was always swimming and bathing as a kid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN