Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

I yelled out, ran, then I cracked up!

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 4:30 AM
  • 17 Replies

Let me start this by saying Our kids are crazy & wonderful & you just can't make this stuff up LOL.

So we were visiting with another mom & her son today, I had my Twins and our baby (20 months) with me. my Son 6 ( still not body aware more like a 3 year old ) says "mom I need to use the bathroom" I let him know it was at the other end of the kitchen. I had not noticed my 20 month old shoot out from under the table towards the bathroom until she was almost there.  At that time noticed my son had forgotten to close the door all the way. I could see he was starting to take care of business and yelled out for him to shut the door & again to the baby to come to me... I know you can all see where this is heading OH NO lol.

So The baby being way faster than this slow momma beat me in the bathroom, by the time I got there she had toilet water up to her elbows and her brother unphazed was still going to the bathroom!!!!  He was to busy watching his sister to realize he was peeing on her. I called his name to tell him to to stop & he promptly swung towards my voice effectively showering the baby then being shocked that he did it (apparently he had no idea that he might be able to control the stream and stop it for a sec) . Now I know this is totally gross believe me but it was  so comical that after  I got her stripped & bathed I could not stop laughing. It did not help that my friend was in the dining room cracking up.. 

Just wanted to share a laugh with everyone today , I know the last two days for me were very hard maybe someone else needed a laugh too. It is these yucky, silly, crazy, moments that make life bearable and add spice to the baby book!

by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 4:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 20, 2012 at 5:52 AM

That's too funny!  

sammygrl77
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 8:38 AM
OMG! That is so funny! I'm cracking up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Oh wow!!! Lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by Joy on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:05 AM

im cracking up

Pukalani79
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Oh how funny!

mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:47 AM
How funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myfirstborn04
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Laughing hilariously! Thanks for sharing. I needed that. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stazzi
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Yuck! LOL

Seriously, you must laugh at that. It doesn't do any good to have any other emotion. It could've been worse!

amazontmomma
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Quoting Stazzi:

Yuck! LOL

Seriously, you must laugh at that. It doesn't do any good to have any other emotion. It could've been worse!

I know huh I wanted to cry a bit to be honest but shortly after I found the humor in it sidesplittinglaughter

aidensmomma508
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 3:32 PM

omg lol oh boy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN