Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how are you this wednesday ?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:59 AM
  • 31 Replies

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Good, waiting on the a/c man, then have pt.

bmlcr
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Im pretty good. Im watching a little baby boy sleep peacfully and a little girl color me pretty pictures.

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Really truly good. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:37 PM

My Wednesday could be better. I have no idea what my hubby did to our laptop, but the keyboard is all messed up and half the keys are not working. I had to take it into Geek Squad and who knows when I will see it again. I am at the library and will have to come here to check in and post until I get it back....grrr!!

Other then that it's going well. I worked and have to go pick the kiddo up from school soon. We are going to my inlaws for dinner tonight. I have to show my FIL how to get on Facebook and show him how to use it.

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Quoting mandee1503:

Good, waiting on the a/c man, then have pt.

I hope he showed up within a reasonable amount of time.

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Quoting bmlcr:

Im pretty good. Im watching a little baby boy sleep peacfully and a little girl color me pretty pictures.

That is wonderful. I hope the rest of the day goes just as well.

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Quoting Elyssa414:

Really truly good. :)

I am glad to hear it.

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:10 PM

ok-extremely exhausted but working on somethings for the community plan very slowly-had telephone meeting for it  And also working on finding a proper transfer bath chair for my son that will fit our garden tub, and I talked to the County Worker re: hrs for my son and nothing is really completed on that issue, and also looking for a bed pan which I am pretty sure I found and I just need to order it(for my son)  Talked to my mom and did light housekeeping  today

How are you?

i.heart.myboys
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:22 PM
So far so good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Good luck teaching your FIL about FB! Lol

Quoting natesmom1228:

My Wednesday could be better. I have no idea what my hubby did to our laptop, but the keyboard is all messed up and half the keys are not working. I had to take it into Geek Squad and who knows when I will see it again. I am at the library and will have to come here to check in and post until I get it back....grrr!!

Other then that it's going well. I worked and have to go pick the kiddo up from school soon. We are going to my inlaws for dinner tonight. I have to show my FIL how to get on Facebook and show him how to use it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)