Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just joined the group

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:43 PM
  • 14 Replies

Hello my name is Heather and I just found out that my 5 week old son has CF. (Cystic fibrosis) Im really scared and not sure what to do yet. I have alot of information coming at me all at once. Does anyone here have a child with CF? What is it like raising a child with it? How do you explain this to their siblings?

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! Darby's little man Brady does! She will be around eventually and can help you with anything you need to know!

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:42 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your baby's Dx! Welcome to the group. And yes Darby, (who's a mod here), will definitely have some info/ empathy/ advice and hugs for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Hi and welcome to the group!! This is a wonderful group and we all bounce ideas off of and vent to when needed.

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Welcome!! Darby who is a MOD here and others will be able to help you out!!!  Glad to meet you!!!

i.heart.myboys
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Welcome to the group! I'm sure darby will come to the group and seeing this post. She's amazing. We've all been watching her son grow. She's amazing mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I'm here!  I'm Darby and I'm SO glad to meet another CF mama!  I'll PM you my contact info so you can contact me ANYTIME you need to talk to someone:)  My 3.5 year old son Brady has CF, so I know everything you're going through right now...we found out he had CF when I was about 7 months pregnant.  It's been a tough road, and I look forward to getting to know you!

letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:00 PM

welcome , glad you are here

tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:42 PM

welcome to the group

sammygrl77
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Welcome to the group!

I'm glad you are able to connect with Darby. She is a sweetheart and very supportive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmlcr
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Thank you all so much! I look forward to get to know all of you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)