Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

When is your next IEP meeting?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:29 PM
  • 40 Replies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
letstalk747
by Joy on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:06 PM

next feb. unless i call one

mandee1503
by Amanda on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Idk, not old enough yet.

mom2zachy122
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Tuesday the 1st

alyssasmommy312
by Angela on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:23 PM
60 days after alyssa starts kinder. so about the first of november.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happytobeRJsmom
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:30 PM

RJ's is tomorrow. He aged out of  preschool we are going  to the new school and meeting the teacher and taking a tour. Kinda disappointed the teachers ,paras, nurses , principal and even the bus drivers at his current school have been excellent. All issues are handled without any delay ,they anticipate needs before I bring them up. It also doesn't hurt that the school is at the end of the next block and without transportation I felt comfortable knowing that if needed I am only a 15 minute walk away. Not sure if this IEP will be as worry and trouble free. I have three girls in the school system here (not Special needs) and it is awful!

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Wow, good luck tomorrow!

Quoting happytobeRJsmom:

RJ's is tomorrow. He aged out of  preschool we are going  to the new school and meeting the teacher and taking a tour. Kinda disappointed the teachers ,paras, nurses , principal and even the bus drivers at his current school have been excellent. All issues are handled without any delay ,they anticipate needs before I bring them up. It also doesn't hurt that the school is at the end of the next block and without transportation I felt comfortable knowing that if needed I am only a 15 minute walk away. Not sure if this IEP will be as worry and trouble free. I have three girls in the school system here (not Special needs) and it is awful!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:56 PM
March of next year
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sayres
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:08 PM
I just had it last Thursday. So next April I think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:23 PM
How'd it go?

Quoting sayres:

I just had it last Thursday. So next April I think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myfirstborn04
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Well, I'm waiting to hear when my 8 year holds IEP meeting is. It should be soon. Going to go look up his last IEP papers. My 5 year old will be in kindergarten this coming September. He is in a specialized preschool program at the local elementary school. Its only a few blocks away. But come Tuesday I'm going to fill out a reasignment for him to go to my other Boys school. Its farther but atleast they will be together. They will ride the bus together eat breakfast together. I'm waiting to hear from his teacher when his IEP meeting will be. As soon as I fill out the reasignment I'm going to find out when to go sign him up for kindergarten or if I even need to. I think I still have to go physically and sign him up at the new school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN