Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

UPDATE on finding a transfer bench for our garden tub--we have gotten no where but called, researched and gone to a lot of places-HELP-need ASAP

Posted by   + Show Post

I have found tons and tons of transfer benches BUT---

the seat height has to be 25 inches-that is our issue nothing that tall--and thought of leg extensions but still not tall enough--

Help!! Anyone????  

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Replies (11-15):
lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Thank you!! I will check it out

Quoting Elyssa414:

Okay, what about this?? It mounts right to the wall, so it can potentially be any height...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0049VUFGK/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

Sorry, I can't make it clicky on mobile

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Thank  you one of the issues maybe garden tub surrounded by glass mirrors and then a door (for a closet) on one side and then the other side is bathroom sink with mirror right there- but for sure check it out!!

Quoting Elyssa414:

Okay, what about this?? It mounts right to the wall, so it can potentially be any height...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0049VUFGK/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

Sorry, I can't make it clicky on mobile

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I honestly have no idea mama...I'm sorry!

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:48 AM

that's ok-thanks for posting though for it reminded me to look into what Elyssa said--I need reminders-LOL!! 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I honestly have no idea mama...I'm sorry!

Hottubgodess
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Here is my thoughs.....Have you tried contacting a Commercial Pool Builder in your area?  The reason I suggest this is with all the recent changes in commercial pool requirments for access, they may have a vendor or a suggestion for you.  Let me know where you are at, and I will see if I can reach out to someone in your state.  :)

I'm not crazy....I have two boys.....roflmbo....

I love my Sensational DS1 and my Boysterous DS2...both born preemie, full term breastfed, until they self weaned.  I am a Lactivist, a CubScout Den Leader, Self employed, and still take the time to be my Children's Attachment Parenting Mom and my DH's Girlfriend.  My DH is my best friend. :)

Medications and Mother's Milk Group - Group Owner

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)