Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What are your plans today-Saturday?

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:54 AM
  • 12 Replies

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Maybe drive around and browse a few yard sales, maybe go to the wal-mart. Maybe sit at home and just watch tv. I can't decide what I'm motivated to do yet! LoL

letstalk747
by Joy on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:10 PM

store run

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:44 PM

We sat around this morning...then went to a local trail and hiked some with Brady and the dogs...came home and got all cleaned up b/c it started raining really hard in the middle of it!  LOL!  We went out to a mexican place for dinner and had a great time...it was a good day:)

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:24 AM

What did you decide to do Amanda?

Quoting mandee1503:

Maybe drive around and browse a few yard sales, maybe go to the wal-mart. Maybe sit at home and just watch tv. I can't decide what I'm motivated to do yet! LoL

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Where do you shop at?  I always like to hear the different places all over the country--

Quoting letstalk747:

store run

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:26 AM

That does sound like a good day!!  Oh no did you all get dringed?  Mmm-Mexican sounds yummy--we went to a Mexican place about a month ago--it was yummy!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

We sat around this morning...then went to a local trail and hiked some with Brady and the dogs...came home and got all cleaned up b/c it started raining really hard in the middle of it!  LOL!  We went out to a mexican place for dinner and had a great time...it was a good day:)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:28 AM
1 mom liked this

We were ALL soaked!  Us, Brady, and the dogs!  LOL!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

That does sound like a good day!!  Oh no did you all get dringed?  Mmm-Mexican sounds yummy--we went to a Mexican place about a month ago--it was yummy!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:33 AM

LOL!! The dogs are clean now!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

We were ALL soaked!  Us, Brady, and the dogs!  LOL!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

jjamom
by Michele on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:46 AM
We went to my nieces wedding and had a great time. My little guy was so well behaved. We got a lot of compliments and he also had a ball dancing!
lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww!! how sweet!! Sounds like fun!! Glad he had a ball!!!

Quoting jjamom:

We went to my nieces wedding and had a great time. My little guy was so well behaved. We got a lot of compliments and he also had a ball dancing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN