Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Anything but a bump! Let's hit 400 ladies!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Replies (401-410):
sammygrl77
by on May. 27, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Im sorry:( People can be so insensitive.

Quoting christydlewis:

I'm tired of everybody asking me if we are going to be doing anything this weekend knowing that David had a seizure last night and has had at least 2 this morning already.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sammygrl77
by on May. 27, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Mmmmm. I madehad homemade chocolate chip pancakes. They are dangerously yummy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christydlewis
by on May. 27, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Quoting sammygrl77:

I'm thinking of making blue berry muffins....I haven't ate yet. The past 2 days I'v been waking up sick to my stomach and the thought of food makes me fill sick...I hope there isn't a stomach virus going around.

sammygrl77
by on May. 27, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Blueberry muffins sound yummy!

We had a stomach bug run through our house last week.

Quoting christydlewis:

Quoting sammygrl77:

I'm thinking of making blue berry muffins....I haven't ate yet. The past 2 days I'v been waking up sick to my stomach and the thought of food makes me fill sick...I hope there isn't a stomach virus going around.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pukalani79
by on May. 27, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Wonder if it will snow again today... would really like to get started on my garden!

mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 27, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Snow?!? It's almost June!

Quoting Pukalani79:

Wonder if it will snow again today... would really like to get started on my garden!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
willysmama
by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:42 PM

i bruise my thumb muscle? shrugging

Pukalani79
by on May. 27, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Oh yes! Mother Nature ignores the calendar here I'm afraid.  This week has been something else.  Last week we were in the 70s.  This week we have had rain, snow, hail and a bit of sun.  Yesterday it would just open up and pour or hail and then just as quickly stop. 

Quoting mandee1503:

Snow?!? It's almost June!

Quoting Pukalani79:

Pukalani79
by on May. 27, 2012 at 7:07 PM

So this morning my stomach was really bothering me so I stayed home while the rest of my family went to church.  I took a short nap and when I woke up there was a police cruiser in front of my house.  I opened the door and an officer asked me if I had seen anyone run through my yard.  I explained I had just woken up from a nap and he said a man ran from him during a routine traffic stop and they thought he had gone through my  yard.  Sure enough, the gate to my backyard was open and you could see a footprint in the grass next to a broken board in the back fence.  Yikes!  Glad my kids weren't home because they would have likely been outside!!

sammygrl77
by on May. 27, 2012 at 11:23 PM
How scary!

Quoting Pukalani79:

So this morning my stomach was really bothering me so I stayed home while the rest of my family went to church.  I took a short nap and when I woke up there was a police cruiser in front of my house.  I opened the door and an officer asked me if I had seen anyone run through my yard.  I explained I had just woken up from a nap and he said a man ran from him during a routine traffic stop and they thought he had gone through my  yard.  Sure enough, the gate to my backyard was open and you could see a footprint in the grass next to a broken board in the back fence.  Yikes!  Glad my kids weren't home because they would have likely been outside!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN