Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Weekly Plans

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:27 AM
  • 17 Replies

What's going on this week ladies?  Anything special?  Appointments?

by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 6, 2012 at 7:36 AM

It's another busy week for us!  Brady has school and therapy on his normal days this week, but he also has his big 3 hour CF Clinic on Wednesday, and the in-laws come in town on Wednesday night.  My husband and I leave on Friday for our little vacation, and we come home on Sunday:)  Inlaws are here until the following Tuesday!

mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 6, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Wed is Jacobs last day in the infant room at pt. Thursday is our meeting and then shortly after we are leaving for la. Friday we see neurology. So lots of laundry and preparing this week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 6, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Sounds busy mama!  Make sure to let us know how things are going:)  Is the Neurology appt. a checkup?

Quoting mandee1503:

Wed is Jacobs last day in the infant room at pt. Thursday is our meeting and then shortly after we are leaving for la. Friday we see neurology. So lots of laundry and preparing this week.

mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 6, 2012 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Just a check back to see how he's doing. If there is any new progress.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Sounds busy mama!  Make sure to let us know how things are going:)  Is the Neurology appt. a checkup?

Quoting mandee1503:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on May. 6, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Just the usual school, therapy, psych, soccer....

Good luck at the CF clinic!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 6, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Got it!  

Quoting mandee1503:

Just a check back to see how he's doing. If there is any new progress.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting mandee1503:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 6, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Thanks mama!

Quoting Elyssa414:

Just the usual school, therapy, psych, soccer....

Good luck at the CF clinic!

willysmama
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:31 PM

dh has schooling for his job so he will be gone all week. But i have the usual stuff and a few activities at willy's  school to keep me occupied. Gonna be a rough week. Since willy doesn't like it when i am in the bathroom with him when he bathes. That is daddy and willy time.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 6, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I'm sorry mama...hope things go well this week with your hubby gone!

Quoting willysmama:

dh has schooling for his job so he will be gone all week. But i have the usual stuff and a few activities at willy's  school to keep me occupied. Gonna be a rough week. Since willy doesn't like it when i am in the bathroom with him when he bathes. That is daddy and willy time.

sammygrl77
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Sounds like a busy week. Good luck at the clinic!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

It's another busy week for us!  Brady has school and therapy on his normal days this week, but he also has his big 3 hour CF Clinic on Wednesday, and the in-laws come in town on Wednesday night.  My husband and I leave on Friday for our little vacation, and we come home on Sunday:)  Inlaws are here until the following Tuesday!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN