Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

how was your weekend ?

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Joy
  • 10 Replies

by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 6, 2012 at 11:28 PM

It was nice. Now have a long busy week ahead!

Mipsy
by Chelle on May. 7, 2012 at 12:06 AM
2 moms liked this

I am happy to report that after an extremely crappy week last week, I had an AWESOME weekend!

Pukalani79
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Overall it's been pretty good.  Friday, Emily had some trouble and decided she was going to run away if someone could please take her to her grandma's house to live.  In typical fashion, however, that mood didn't last too long and she was off playing with her sister again.  Saturday, the girls spent almost all day outside which was really nice.  Today I spent quite a bit of time on the phone with my sister, which was really nice because things have been strained for years.  This week should be good.  We are pulling Em out of public school either Tuesday or Wednesday and will begin homeschooling her.  Thursday we drive up to meet with the doctor from the Children's Hospital to discuss long-term care options for Lindsay's pain.

CameronsMommy23
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:27 AM
Busy busy! Thursday I did a playdate, picked up our new SUV, bought groceries & was up really late prepping for dh's bday. Friday I made his cake, cleaned the house, and bbq'd for his bday. Sat we spent time as a family & I had dinner with my girlfriends and sat on one of their decks talking all night. Lol Today we just had a family day & I got my mom a gift for next weekend. Whew!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 7, 2012 at 5:01 AM

That's great mama!

Quoting Mipsy:

I am happy to report that after an extremely crappy week last week, I had an AWESOME weekend!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 7, 2012 at 5:01 AM

Love your new SUV...it's mega nice!

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

Busy busy! Thursday I did a playdate, picked up our new SUV, bought groceries & was up really late prepping for dh's bday. Friday I made his cake, cleaned the house, and bbq'd for his bday. Sat we spent time as a family & I had dinner with my girlfriends and sat on one of their decks talking all night. Lol Today we just had a family day & I got my mom a gift for next weekend. Whew!!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 7, 2012 at 5:02 AM

Wow!  Busy weekend mama!

Quoting Pukalani79:

Overall it's been pretty good.  Friday, Emily had some trouble and decided she was going to run away if someone could please take her to her grandma's house to live.  In typical fashion, however, that mood didn't last too long and she was off playing with her sister again.  Saturday, the girls spent almost all day outside which was really nice.  Today I spent quite a bit of time on the phone with my sister, which was really nice because things have been strained for years.  This week should be good.  We are pulling Em out of public school either Tuesday or Wednesday and will begin homeschooling her.  Thursday we drive up to meet with the doctor from the Children's Hospital to discuss long-term care options for Lindsay's pain.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 7, 2012 at 5:02 AM

We had a great weekend...CF Walk was wonderful and Sunday was a nice family day!

natesmom1228
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Very busy!! I had something going on all weekend and I am exhausted. I can't wait to get out of work. I need to go to the library after I am done here.

WardKimberly
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:59 AM

My weekend was filled with job hunting and cooking, cleaning and so on. Trying to make plans for my birthday but can't do anything when you don't have a job and when you have a family (mother and sister) who wants to jump down your throat all the time lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)