Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans for this week?

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:57 AM
  • 7 Replies
Any special appointments or occasions?

Hope you all have a great week! ^_~
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 8, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Wed pt, thursday meeting and leaving for L.A. Friday neurology appt and coming home. Just a little busy. LoL Starting Wednesday through next Thursday we have something everyday!

Pukalani79
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:35 AM

We are going to Eugene (3 hr drive) on Thursday to meet with the GI doctor from the Children's Hospital.  He wanted to taper Lindsay off her meds, but that's not happening, so we're supposed to be looking at long-term care options for her.  I think we're taking all 3 kiddos so maybe we'll be able to stop in at Chuck E Cheese's or something like that.  We'll see

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 8, 2012 at 5:23 AM

Brady has his big 3 hour CF Clinic tomorrow and the in-laws come in town tomorrow night:)

natesmom1228
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:39 PM

This is a pretty quiet week. Nathan doesn't have fencing since his coach went out to town to visit his father. Today is trumpet lessons and hanging out at home. He has his eye doctor appt on Thursday and I am hoping he doesn't need a stronger script. He is really good about wearing them so I am hoping it has been helping.

natesmom1228
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Quoting mandee1503:

Wed pt, thursday meeting and leaving for L.A. Friday neurology appt and coming home. Just a little busy. LoL Starting Wednesday through next Thursday we have something everyday!

I hope all your appts go well.

natesmom1228
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Quoting Pukalani79:

We are going to Eugene (3 hr drive) on Thursday to meet with the GI doctor from the Children's Hospital.  He wanted to taper Lindsay off her meds, but that's not happening, so we're supposed to be looking at long-term care options for her.  I think we're taking all 3 kiddos so maybe we'll be able to stop in at Chuck E Cheese's or something like that.  We'll see

Good luck at the appt. Have fun at Chuck E. Cheese's if you are able to stop.

natesmom1228
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Brady has his big 3 hour CF Clinic tomorrow and the in-laws come in town tomorrow night:)

Good luck at the clinic. I love when I visit my in laws, they are great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)