Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Wednesday Plans

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:39 AM
  • 15 Replies

What's on the agenda for today ladies?  

by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 9, 2012 at 4:39 AM

Brady has ABA therapy this morning, then we head to the hospital for his 3 hour CF Clinic, then picking up the in-laws from the airport at 5:30!  Woo Hoo!

Reinke_Mommy
by on May. 9, 2012 at 5:25 AM
Sitting try to get some answers to why Robbie hasn't had BM in almost 37hrs when he usually has 4-6 lose stools day some times more and the GI Doc still hasn't out why that was happening. Agghh.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 9, 2012 at 5:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry mama!  Hope he gets some relief soon!

Quoting Reinke_Mommy:

Sitting try to get some answers to why Robbie hasn't had BM in almost 37hrs when he usually has 4-6 lose stools day some times more and the GI Doc still hasn't out why that was happening. Agghh.

Reinke_Mommy
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too thanks for the suport
Cassidysmom611
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 7:09 AM

My oldest only has a half day today. Other than that, Keira has an EI appt at noon and then I have to work at 5. 

crystalsmom686
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 7:51 AM

I putting on my DD clothes for school and sshe had a seizuere.  SHe doesnt have them that often but she had one this morning.  I guess she is home from school today.  She has therapy at 11 so hopefully she will be up by then.  My sister is getting married this evening so I have to go get my hair done.

i.heart.myboys
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:27 AM

I have some extra kids today. So got to do that. I already did some dishes and doing some laundry in a minute. One of the kids peed through their diaper and was holding their blanket when they did so. Sooo got to make sure blankie is clean before nap time or I'm going to have one cranky toddler.

jjamom
by Michele on May. 9, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Need to go to the grocery store and taking DS to speech therapy. Oh and it is family book fair night at two of my three kids schools. Trying to decide whether to go to both or what...
GraceHudson
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:26 AM
bump

mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 9, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Pt, finishing laundry, packing, then picking my sil up at the train station. Maybe getting Jacobs afos if they ever call! :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)