Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What's on the agenda for today ladies?  

by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:39 AM
Replies (11-15):
natesmom1228
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Today is another same old same old day. I am at work and then it's off to the library. The kiddo hasn't decided if he is going to the Boys and Girls club after school. We are having BBQ Chicken, rice and corn for dinner. There are no appts or activities today.

Pukalani79
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:41 AM

We will do school this morning, then I take my neice to tumbling (and Travis and Lindsay like to go to... just in case someone needs help, of course - lol).  My husband's going to go hang out with my BIL for awhile I think.  At noon, I drop the two off at the Homeschool center for a couple of hours, so I will actually have 2 1/2 hours to myself... It's Em's last day in public schoool, so we might try to do something for her...she has Life Skills group at 4 and dance at 5... and somewhere in there I need to get ready for our trip tomorrow to the GI doc.

letstalk747
by Joy on May. 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM

just the usual

willysmama
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:32 AM

i took another nap. Cleaned the kitchen floor and vacuumed the carpets. Cleaned the bedroom up. What's left is take willy to pt, buddyball, have him help tidy up his room, bath the dog, make something for dinner and try the night time routine again.

sammygrl77
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Got the kids on the bus to school, did grocery shopping, printed out some letters and paperwork, and now I'm just chilling out for a while. No therapy today since the therapist is on vacation. I'm hoping the sun will come out this afternoon so we can play outside.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)