Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Good morning, I have  NON VERBAL 15YR OLD GRANDAUGHTER. SHE LOVES MUSIC PRETTY MOVING LIGHTS. ALL CAPS AS EYES ARE GETTING WORSE  THANK YOU..DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A REASONABLE PRICED PLACE I CAN SHOP.ALSO IM LOOKING FOR THE MERRY GO ROUNDS YOU USE TO SEE IN THE PARKS.  IM IN MCDONOUGH GA. IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE CONTACT ME  THANK AND GOD BLESS HAVE   A GREAT DAY GINI

by on May. 9, 2012 at 7:06 AM
Replies (11-13):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 10, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Welcome to the group!

lifeisajoy
by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Welcome and you can actually shop garage sales on line--I am pretty sure you type in garage sale or something like that and type in your area--and you buy stuff or put an add for what you want right online--a friend of the family sells stuff off of it all the time--I personally have never used it-

I get a lot of the light things at Big Lots and Big Lots Furniture-My son is 19 yrs old and he loves music and lights too--He has a lit up fish tank--and a few other light up things and we get a lot at Big Lots  Music pretty much Walmart, KMart, Big Lots, Dollar General (lots of times they will have CDs for $3.00 at Dollar General--I pick up different music for my kiddo all the time)  Also Family Dollar--I go to get Music.  Also Dollar Tree and Dollar General have a lot of cheap light up things--I got these cute snowman and christmas tree --squeezy things that light up--I get alot of stuffed animals that sing or move or light up for my son--

sammygrl77
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Welcome to the group! You might be able to find a toy lending library in your area. Though I am not sure how to find one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN