Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Adult Time

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:23 PM
  • 11 Replies

How do you make time for sex? We usually dont get the privacy we wish we had and once my child goes to sleep im exhausted from the whole day.

by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on May. 14, 2012 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Sex? What's that?

We seriously barely ever do it. I'm SO bone tired once the kids are in bed, and the baby still wakes up to nurse every 2 hours... We can barely even finish a sentence to eachother much less anything else :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mendezliana
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM

LOL i hear you my hubby and I cant even watch a movie alone and the only babysitter we have is my mom and she is hardly available she will babysit maybe once every 2 months. Whenever we can afford it we get a room just to be alone without interruptions and that if we are lucky to get the time.

mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 14, 2012 at 8:42 PM

We try and sneak it in during the afternoon, right before dh leaves for work, or when dd is gone, and ds is napping/sleeping. Most of the time its quick, and not great, but we try and get some us time.

mendezliana
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 8:46 PM

lol I miss those long sessions where you can just go all out and scream and go crazy. What happened to all of that good stuff come back please lol!

willysmama
by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:47 PM

We have been trying for another one. The only time we have his either when our son is in school and dh is on his lunch hr or late at night. Either way its a quickie and not that great

bmlcr
by on May. 14, 2012 at 11:46 PM

I completely understand! I have a 5year old that Im going to get tested for ADHD and then my 8week old with CF. He nurses about every 3hours. Im pretty much a walking zombie. I get up and funtion. I love my husband and I try to make time for us. I even try to plan it, but it never seems to work out the way I want it to.

Quoting Elyssa414:

Sex? What's that?

We seriously barely ever do it. I'm SO bone tired once the kids are in bed, and the baby still wakes up to nurse every 2 hours... We can barely even finish a sentence to eachother much less anything else :(

Pukalani79
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Evenings I'm so tired I can't function, and Lindsay doesn't sleep through the night so I never know when she's going to come crawling in.  Afternoons seems to be the only time and even that's rare.  One of these days...

Wynn490
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:47 AM

My problem is not my child, it's dh. Probably the only man on the planet that's not interested.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 15, 2012 at 5:51 AM

I'm sorry mama!

Quoting Wynn490:

My problem is not my child, it's dh. Probably the only man on the planet that's not interested.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 15, 2012 at 5:51 AM

It's hard, but we usually have our "adult time" on the weekends...during the week is just too much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)