Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids
Today my son will start nurofeedback . He did the brain map last week and I can't believe how accurate it was . All the problems they saw are what he has . I am so excited to start this ,but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up . Has anyone gone through this ?
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Replies (11-15):
Motherbird4
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:15 PM
It reads brain waves and can show if they are not working the right way . They they use computer games to help you learn to use then correctly . It can help with so many things . I will find a link for it .
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 15, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I don't know anything about it, but wish you the best mama!

sammygrl77
by on May. 15, 2012 at 5:41 PM
That sounds very interesting! keep us posted on how it is going.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Motherbird4
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:50 PM
Well he went today and he loved it . I was amazed he played a game with a space ship going threw tunnels with yellow targets to hit . The real cool part was there were no controllers he controlled the ship with his mind . WOW is all I can say . It will take any ware between 40 to 90 treatments . I hope it works .
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 16, 2012 at 5:39 AM

Glad the first time went well!  That's great mama!

Quoting Motherbird4:

Well he went today and he loved it . I was amazed he played a game with a space ship going threw tunnels with yellow targets to hit . The real cool part was there were no controllers he controlled the ship with his mind . WOW is all I can say . It will take any ware between 40 to 90 treatments . I hope it works .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)