Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Thursday Plans

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 5:01 AM
  • 21 Replies

What's going on today ladies?

by on May. 17, 2012 at 5:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 17, 2012 at 5:02 AM

Well, Brady has school this morning, and I'm heading to the hospital to schedule his Brain MRI and to meet with anesthesia...fun times!  Then back to pick him up and head to Feeding Therapy.  Then home for relaxation time!

girl_incognito
by on May. 17, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Kids go to school today, tomorrow is their last day. I get two weeks off after that from waking at 5 to get my oldest off to his school which is almost an hour away, so looking forward to that. Then back to the same schedule June 4 for ESY.

Anyway, I have a dentist appointment and no other plans for today as of yet. Oh I still have to get in touch with my son's school to talk about his last day (tomorrow) I thought it would be next week. But our district won't be having transportation next week for him since their school year ends tomorrow. I want to make sure if they have anything planned for him for next week that he won't miss out.

i.heart.myboys
by on May. 17, 2012 at 7:49 AM

I have kids of course and than I am going to get formula and medicine. THAN going the chocolate cafe today with my friends.

mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 17, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Today is my grandmas 83rd birthday. We are doing dinner with them tonight. But this afternoon Jacob has an appointment with the surgeon to check back on his stomach.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Working, going to the gym and then after school the kiddo has his fencing class. I am hoping hubby has dinner ready when we get home. Do you think I am kidding myself, lol?

natesmom1228
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Quoting mandee1503:

Today is my grandmas 83rd birthday. We are doing dinner with them tonight. But this afternoon Jacob has an appointment with the surgeon to check back on his stomach.

Good luck with the appt. I hope your grandmas birthday is wonderful.

natesmom1228
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Quoting i.heart.myboys:

I have kids of course and than I am going to get formula and medicine. THAN going the chocolate cafe today with my friends.

Sounds yummy...have fun.

GraceHudson
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:15 AM
bump

karenl
by Karen on May. 17, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Taking the boys to school, then going to the pet store for supplies. That's about it!

karenl
by Karen on May. 17, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Happy birthday to your grandma! Have a nice dinner & hope the appt goes well!

Quoting mandee1503:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)