Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why does it feel like months pass and you dont get to have sex. Sometimes I feel like I get use to not having sex and thats scary!

by on May. 21, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Replies (11-13):
Hottubgodess
by on May. 22, 2012 at 1:38 PM

It seems like we finally get a chance, and then either Mother Nature gives me her monthly gift or I get sick.  :( 

I'm not crazy....I have two boys.....roflmbo....

I love my Sensational DS1 and my Boysterous DS2...both born preemie, full term breastfed, until they self weaned.  I am a Lactivist, a CubScout Den Leader, Self employed, and still take the time to be my Children's Attachment Parenting Mom and my DH's Girlfriend.  My DH is my best friend. :)

Medications and Mother's Milk Group - Group Owner

_brownie
by on May. 22, 2012 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

So sorry!  We always seem to find time to "release."  It's generally at night when DS is asleep but if he takes off of work (DS is in school)...Boom chicka woa woa *wiggles eyebrows*

It's important and I'm not in a good mood when I'm without sex for too long.  DH does as well.

I hope you find time for it. 

sammygrl77
by on May. 22, 2012 at 9:34 PM
My medication killed my desire, but not my dh's. He makes sure we make time. I get annoyed with him because i have no desire. I always enjoy it eventually and feel guilt for not wanting it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)