Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"I wanna go to doctor!"

Posted by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:58 PM
  • 10 Replies
Is what Ty has been saying. We keep asking why but he won't tell us. Just says he wants to go to the dr and is throwing a fit cuz we told him we're going tomorrow (neuro appt). His tube is bothering him cuz it's got some nasty granulation tissue around it. But I dunno what's up with asking to go to the dr. It's sad really =(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 22, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Poor guy! Hope he feels better or tells you what is wrong.

Alex825
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Look at the bright side, most kids SCREAM whan they hear they are going to the doctor.  Maybe he understands the doctors fixes him, and makes him feel better.  My daughter loved All her doctors except the Orthopedic. He caused her SEVERE pain from surgeries.      I hope all goes well at the doctors. !

karenl
by Karen on May. 22, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I hope all goes well tomorrow... 

sammygrl77
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Poor guy:(
Good luck with the appointment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mipsy
by Chelle on May. 22, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Thanks gals, I hope it goes well too. I amd freaking paranoid the dr is going to chew me out cuz it's been almost a yr since he last saw us, UGH!

But I think it is the granulation tissue that is making him wanna see the dr. We see the surgeon Thursday so we are trying to hold out.

sayres
by on May. 22, 2012 at 10:28 PM
I hope all goes well. Whenever my ds doesn't feel well he tells me he wants to see the doctor too. I hope the neuro understands that you have been dealing with a lot and doesn't give you a hard time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmom224
by on May. 22, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Hope it goes well. My ODD says she wants a dr for anything. If she gets a scratch she needs a DR she says. 

DIStickers.com Ticker
letstalk747
by Joy on May. 22, 2012 at 10:59 PM

hope you find out tomorrow at that apt , why he wants see DR

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 23, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Hope things go well mama!  Keep us posted!

cjsix
by on May. 23, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Can you call the doctor and see if they've had a cancellation for today? If he's that adamant maybe something is going on you can't see...not saying that to scare you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)