Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

are you married ?

Posted by on May. 31, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Joy
  • 33 Replies

by on May. 31, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Yes, we just celebrated 5 years back in March.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mipsy
by Chelle on May. 31, 2012 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, we're high school sweethearts <3 celebrated 10yrs this Month of bring together. 6Yr wedding anniversary is in 2 weeks :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on May. 31, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Yes 2 years:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on May. 31, 2012 at 11:54 PM
How sweet

Quoting Mipsy:

Yes, we're high school sweethearts <3 celebrated 10yrs this Month of bring together. 6Yr wedding anniversary is in 2 weeks :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyStork
by on May. 31, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Yes <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:53 AM

yes tuesday is our 3 year anniversary

lifeisajoy
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:12 AM

yes --almost 7 year wedding anniversary in August.  We have been together for 9 years just this past Memorial weekend.  

willysmama
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:56 AM

yes, 10 rocky years. We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in february. Been together for 13 years

dandersen
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:18 AM

LOL

I am indeed married, and haven't seen or heard from my husband in over 12 years, been married for 14 now. My daughters father really hates this, we have been together for nearly 6 years. However, my DF (dear fiance/daughters father) has some serious mental/emotional issues himself (probably on the ASD spectrum also but never diagnosed) and I have never been sure if we will last much longer. He does okay for a while on certian meds, then he or a doctor decide to change things up and the whole world changes overnight. As I was married to someone other than my daughters father when she was born, the state wouldnt allow her fathers name to appear on the birth certificate, it says "unknown" on it, lol, even though he was right there and did sign a paper agreeing to responsibility for her. This is something that I am not actually in a hurry to change, as long as I am legally married, my husband is considered my daughters legal father. This is actually protecting me in the event that her biological father goes off of his meds or otherwise loses his mind. (something that is always lurking in the not so far back of my mind) He can fight for her on the grounds that he is her biological father, and she does have his last name, but my MIL (who has a very large bank account and is in agreement with me on this whole thing)  has agreed to help me if necessary. 

So, yes, I am married, and don't you wish you had my life, lol?!?

atscwsmom
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:24 AM

yes, high school sweetheart here too, we've been together 12 years and on the 12th will celebrate our 8th ann.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN