Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Son is suppose to go on outside field trip for school and it is POURING DOWN RAIN-OH NO!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I do not know what they are going to do-pouring down rain and he is in a multiple disability support classroom--it is suppose to pour down rain all day--maybe they will find an inside activity for them.

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 6:09 AM
Replies (11-13):
lifeisajoy
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:47 PM

they stayed at school

Quoting mandee1503:

That's a bummer! Hope they figure something out!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Glad he had a good day anyways!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

They were going to what is called Deer Park-like a zoo but up and close with animals-they did not end up going due to all in wheelchairs and that would be a mess-they stayed at school for it would be hard to accomodate last minute plans like that for them-seemed like he had an easy day-though-they did a lot of stuff with music

Quoting jjamom:

Where are they going for the field trip? I hope it all works out. I accompanied my little guy on a field trip to the pumpkin patch one year when he was in preschool. It was cold and pouring rain. It sucked!

jjamom
by Michele on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting lifeisajoy:

Sorry they had to miss it! But I am glad he had a good day anyway! I can completely understand how that would have made for a very difficult situation with the rain and the wheelchairs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)