Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids
Do you carry any odd items on your purse or diaper bag?

My dh needed to measure something and I offered my tape measure. After all this time he still thinks it's odd that I have a mini tape measure in my purse. With special kids, it is helpful for all those measurements for equipment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Replies (11-19):
kimber2465
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 3:29 PM

wallet, keys, my eye drops,  epi pen,band aids, file,

mammakittykat
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Hahaha you sound like me. I used to always carry a tape measure with me. I don't carry a purse or diaper bag anymore because it mainly stays in the car but I think that the weirdest thing I carry still is a small first aide kit.

Quoting sammygrl77:

Do you carry any odd items on your purse or diaper bag?

My dh needed to measure something and I offered my tape measure. After all this time he still thinks it's odd that I have a mini tape measure in my purse. With special kids, it is helpful for all those measurements for equipment.

Dreama Proud wife to Jerry

Proud mommy to

Jerry William, Brhianna Angelina, Johanathan Patrick and Glenn Cleveland

AKMomx4
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Wallet, keys, epipen, two prescriptions, catheters, lubrication, underwear, pull ups, brush, wow and so much more I can never be too prepared with my dd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mammakittykat
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I forgot about the Hex keys for John's stroller for when I need to make an adjustment to the foot support oh and extra pringles for his DAFOs.

Quoting willysmama:

hex keys, tape measure, diapers, wipes, toys, extra clothes, braces, hand splints, wallet, my meds, straws, cup,  i think that is it.

Dreama Proud wife to Jerry

Proud mommy to

Jerry William, Brhianna Angelina, Johanathan Patrick and Glenn Cleveland

lifeisajoy
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I have the tool thing too!!

Quoting jjamom:

I have a small Letterman tool in my purse. It has small tools like a screwdriver, pliers, a small flashlight, etc. I also have a few matchbox cars and usually a pull up and a ziploc bag of wipes (if I don't feel like lugging an entire diaper bag somewhere)!

lifeisajoy
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 9:45 PM

too much--I am always cleaning that thing out --plus my sons bag and that has a whole bunch of stuff-

in my purse-3 page list of my  son's doctors/apt/mtings/therapy numbers and important papers that I have to carry with me--and stuff I can't remember-lol

I always carry a ball (yes even in my purse) for my son loves ball--

gravercem
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I have one epi-pen jr, two reg. epipens, allergy tablets enough for three doses just in case all need epi pens and meds (which has happen). tiger balm for me, three inhalers, emergency seizure med kit, nausea pills, motrin, tape measure, multi tool kit, mini first aid kit, medication cards for each child and my husband, notebook and pen for kids to draw on, and some other misc. thing I forget. My husband jokes because my purse is full of everything except my wallet I have to keep that in my back pocket as it would not fit in my purse.

sammygrl77
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:45 AM
I like the survival kit!

Quoting michele115:

Nothing crazy just regular girl stuff but I think I have some little thing I got for a dollar called a survival kit. It's a tiny little square thing that has a tiny saw, screwdriver I think it's like 12 different things. I use to carry a bouncy ball so if anyone was bored instant entertainment but that was before cell phones. I have make-up, checkbook, coupons, wallet, my flip cam. It's more like what isn't in there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charliesmommy11
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Lol we have so much to carry around I stopped carrying a purse when we brought ds home from the hospital and if you know me you would know I loooooove my.nog purses lol. So I cram what little stuff I need into his diaper/emergency bag. Wallet Tampons candy advil lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN