Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

are you BBQing for the 4th ?

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Joy
  • 7 Replies

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Probably. We have a bunch of hot dogs in our freezer, and some steaks. Dh is supposed to work, but he might take the day off.

jjamom
by Michele on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Probably. We BBQ nearly every weekend during the Summer.
lifeisajoy
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:37 PM

My dh work all day but we have a health care aide that day and he also  loves to barbeque so he is going to barbeque up some burgers and hot dogs for the 4th-so ds and I will have a little celebration of 4th of July together.  We are going on a big family camping trip (with like 40 of us) on that weekend (the 6th,7th) and having lots of bbq then.  Also my dh bbq all the time in the summer.  

momgirlsx2
by Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Nope it's supposed to be 102+ degrees here. Way too hot to stand outside doing that. Probably won't even go to the fireworks ifthey have them. There's talk of them being cancelled due the the heat and the drought.

gma12.1
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:04 PM

The weather man says it is supposed to be decent weather (not raining) so we plan to unless the forecaster is wrong. Early in the day will be hot dogs and hamburgers then later in the afternoon or early evening we are going to have pork ribs. This has been our routine for the last 25 years unless we got rained out.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 30, 2012 at 6:19 AM

Probably:)  I bought some steaks yesterday at the store.  We're going camping next weekend, so we'll definitely BBQ then!

letstalk747
by Joy on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:25 PM

we always do

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)