Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Good Morning 7/9

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:13 AM
  • 9 Replies
How are you doing this morning?
What are your plans?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Good morning!  Brady has Speech/OT from 10-11, then he has ABA from 12-2.  I need to hit the grocery store at some point to get stuff to cook meals for a good friend who just had a baby:  That's about it for today!

alyssasmommy312
by Angela on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Good morning! Of course try cleaning some, and trying to keep the kids from killing each other with love as usual, lol.  And apparently I will be tested on my ability to effectively tell my kids to stop hitting, biting, kicking, etc. each other without using my voice.  Stupid cold.  

At least Alyssa has summer school today, so she will be gone half the day and that will make life around here a little more calm for a little bit.  

Kageegirl
by Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Good morning! Boy am I tired. I was up until 11:30pm last night attempting to watch a movie with dh. That was after spending most of the day outside in the heat with friends and family at a birthday party. I'm betting I have a long day in front of me. My 22 month old son for the past two days hasn't been eating much and yesterday morning started running a fever of 101.2 degrees. I have to run to the grocery store today for more milk, I need to go to the pet store for crickets and I told my mom yesterday when she asked me that I would take her to get her errands done today to. Dh is working late and I have to take my son to karate from 7pm to 9pm. Long day, heck I have a long week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I am good this morning. I am at work and then I have some running around to do. I need to pick the kiddo up from home, go to the laundromat, go to Wegmans and pick up his Clonodine and then home to continue packing him up for camp.

letstalk747
by Joy on Jul. 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM

3 apts. today , busy , busy

i.heart.myboys
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 5:39 PM
Hope everything went well!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Good morning!  Brady has Speech/OT from 10-11, then he has ABA from 12-2.  I need to hit the grocery store at some point to get stuff to cook meals for a good friend who just had a baby:  That's about it for today!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 5:42 PM
You poor thing!

Quoting Kageegirl:

Good morning! Boy am I tired. I was up until 11:30pm last night attempting to watch a movie with dh. That was after spending most of the day outside in the heat with friends and family at a birthday party. I'm betting I have a long day in front of me. My 22 month old son for the past two days hasn't been eating much and yesterday morning started running a fever of 101.2 degrees. I have to run to the grocery store today for more milk, I need to go to the pet store for crickets and I told my mom yesterday when she asked me that I would take her to get her errands done today to. Dh is working late and I have to take my son to karate from 7pm to 9pm. Long day, heck I have a long week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 9, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Yes, we had a good day:)

Quoting i.heart.myboys:

Hope everything went well!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

mandee1503
by Amanda on Jul. 9, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Good morning. Jacob had pt, now trying to decide if we want to brave the heat and go swimming.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN