Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids
Jacob had been having some issues with his clothes. His 12 month shorts are huge. They keep falling off, so the other day I bought him some 6-9 months shorts. They were too big. Today at target I got him 3 month shorts. They fit him. I'm so heart broken over the fact that I had to buy such small shorts. :(

Ugh. I told my mom who was putting the shorts on if they were too big I was going to cry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
i.heart.myboys
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Well for Austin with pants he's an 18 month length wise but with around the waist he's soooo small! He's 15lbs but he's very very long. You can see every bone in his body! He has no butt either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:27 AM
His hips are sticking out and has excess skin on his legs and butt. We see our pedi next week. I'm scared we might have to go back to the hospital. :(

Quoting i.heart.myboys:

Well for Austin with pants he's an 18 month length wise but with around the waist he's soooo small! He's 15lbs but he's very very long. You can see every bone in his body! He has no butt either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Poor thing. I'd be scared too. Does your children's have a cp clinic?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Not that I know of. But I'd venture a guess at no, since we haven't been referred to one yet.

Quoting i.heart.myboys:

Poor thing. I'd be scared too. Does your children's have a cp clinic?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lazyd
by Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 7:31 PM

We've always had that issue with my son.  He is sooo damn skinny cuz of meds and not eatin properly.  He is 10 now, but still wears a size 8 and even with those he has to wear a belt and he makes the belt real tight.  I am hoping some day he will "grow up" or is that "grow out!" 

gma12.1
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 1:04 AM

HUGS!

letstalk747
by Joy on Jul. 16, 2012 at 5:08 PM

ugggggh

michele115
by Michele on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:23 AM
I got those dapper snappers. My guy is almost 2 so for shirts and rompers he needs 24 months because he's tall which is odd for down syndrome kids but for shorts 18 months is too big. I don't want to buy 12 months since he will probably grow out of them soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Where did you get them at?

Quoting michele115:

I got those dapper snappers. My guy is almost 2 so for shirts and rompers he needs 24 months because he's tall which is odd for down syndrome kids but for shorts 18 months is too big. I don't want to buy 12 months since he will probably grow out of them soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michele115
by Michele on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Sorry I just saw this.  I got them at Once Upon a Child. Don't know if they have those everywhere. It's a consignment shop for kids.

Quoting mandee1503:

Where did you get them at?

Quoting michele115:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN