Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your kid(s) usually sleep through the night?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mine does unless he may need a change due to enema given and/or he is sick

by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Replies (51-54):
lifeisajoy
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM

She is up 4 or 5 in the am for rest of day?  Wow early day for you mama!  my son goes to bed 8 or 8:30 and up at 6 and some days after we get him to the bathroom then he will lay back down and/or fall asleep again until 8 am.  He likes his sleep-the only time he is up during the night if he is having gastrological issues-bad cramping or if he is sick--

Quoting troupe95:

My daughter goes to bed at 730pm and wakes up at least one time around 4-5 and then up the day

troupe95
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 5:14 PM
I don't know what it's like to sleep until 8am and I try to get her tried throught out the day by taking her swimming and out but it don't even matter and the medication she on is supose to make her sleepy yeah right
timswife_momof2
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM

my 5 year old it takes a lot for her to go to sleep. some nights she doesnt sleep at all. it depends on how she feels. but when she does sleep she sleeps all night. my 10 month old still wakes up once for a bottle.

sahm2shaina
by Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Kepra :) you?

Quoting lifeisajoy:

so glad they work for Joseph too!! That sounds exhausting just reading it.  Seizure meds they can either make you sleep well or have trouble sleeping for sure-I know with my night meds-I have to take them 1.5 hours before bed--but then they have me sleep pretty well-I know I have been on some that totally mess up sleep and have seizures-so I can empathize with Joseph on that--What is he taking?  

Quoting sahm2shaina:

Joseph just started a new seizure med- before the new meds he was up 3 to 4 times a night having seizures - now with the new meds he's sleeping well, thank god! Between him getting up every 4 hrs and my 11 month old up once a night for a bottle I was exhausted! I'm glad his new meds seem to work :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)