Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to the fair tomorrow...

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 4:16 PM
  • 17 Replies
It's a huge fair... And we are not taking Elijah's wheelchair. I think he's finally at the point where we don't need it- even for these long outings!

Wish us luck!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Hope things go well tomorrow!  Good luck!

Kristina514
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Oh fun! Hope you enjoy.

sammygrl77
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck! Let us know how it goes! And pictures! I want to see pictures. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Good luck! And have fun! I think we might go on military night? We didn't go last year just didn't feel up to it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:22 PM
The Puyallup??

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Good luck! And have fun! I think we might go on military night? We didn't go last year just didn't feel up to it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Yes ma'am!

Quoting Elyssa414:

The Puyallup??

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Awesome! I'm so excited, I feel like a little kid. My DH and I were at the Puyallup 10 years ago when we decided to move in together and subsequently became a family! Elijah was 5 months old and SO cute, and I had no idea I was going to end up being his mommy. I love going back there with them- it brings back so many memories. :)

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Yes ma'am!

Quoting Elyssa414:

The Puyallup??

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 8, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Good luck! Hope you all have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by Joy on Sep. 8, 2012 at 11:14 PM

enjoy

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Sep. 9, 2012 at 1:13 AM
So nice! 17yrs. ago DH was going thru something with his sons' mom and thought we couldn't be together due to financial reasons! He thought she was going to get $500 a month in CS? And thats barely what he made. He knew he couldn't take care of me&my son. So The Fair was our last thing together! But he dropped me off and didn't leave. He couldn't be without us! :-) And here we are! Oh BTW she never got that $500 a month in CS. She continued to try over the years! And now my SS is 18yo next year! My sons' father hasn't did anything in 20yrs.! She should count herself blessed she has my husband and an father to her child!

Quoting Elyssa414:

Awesome! I'm so excited, I feel like a little kid. My DH and I were at the Puyallup 10 years ago when we decided to move in together and subsequently became a family! Elijah was 5 months old and SO cute, and I had no idea I was going to end up being his mommy. I love going back there with them- it brings back so many memories. :)

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Yes ma'am!

Quoting Elyssa414:

The Puyallup??

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)