Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What are your hobbies?

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 7:25 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'm good at arts and crafts, especially molding things out of clay. I have "craft parties" for my nephews and their friends. (They are 8 and 11). Another thing I enjoy is cross stitch. I hang up my completed masterpieces in the living room.

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
chi_moma
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 7:29 PM

I used to read a lot. Then I had another baby and reading now consists of medicine bottles and diaper sizes lol

I love being in the kitchen and baking up new treats. Crafts, photography, organizing (seems boring as I'm typing it lol) There are a lot of things I'd like to start up again once my baby gets older. She's only 2 months now and is quite a handful lol

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 21, 2012 at 6:27 AM

Well, I love to run...haven't in a while as I started working this summer and that continued and my hours increased once school started...need to get back into it though!

natesmom1228
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I have gardens

mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Baking, building/refurbishing things, if I had the time and energy I'd find a local volleyball club and play again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thedathree
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 8:34 AM
I can't wait to have this new baby!. I like to be active and my incompetent cervix is ruining that .. plus I am alone with my two kids so even more boring. I can't wait to go to the ymca again and take the kids swimming. Now since I'm not supposed to lift my son or go into a bath or pool it rules that out. I like going to parks, nature centers, museums, restaurants, library, community activities and anything involving being out of our apartment. I do like doing crafts with my 9yo but not very crafty. Any ideas are welcome!
gma12.1
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 5:59 PM

My first love is reading, I got an ereader so that I can more than one book at my finger tips, it also fits in my purse which makes it easier to take to appts. I like to garden, I loved to sew but don't have as much time as I would like, I crochet, drawing, writing some of which I am better at then others.

CameronsMommy23
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:42 PM
I love taking pics, making photo colleges, decorating my house, cooking/baking, & entertaining. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)