*UPDATE(kind of)* Neurology appointment on Tuesday. Feeling nervous.
It's too complicated to really explain all the intricacies of the decision, but I believe we will find out that we have less than 6 months of battery life on Elijah's VNS implant, (based on calculations from last year's diagnostics)... And I'll have to decide if we do surgery to replace the battery.
Last year, we discussed letting the battery run out to see how he does, which sounded reasonable.... But now that it's actually probably getting close, I'm panicking. Idk what we will do yet.
I also have our annual check in with his neurosurgery team in October, so I'll be able to get their input as well.
I'm just nervous and unsure. :/ oy!