Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Saturday Plans

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:09 AM
  • 10 Replies

What's going on today ladies?

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Well, my husband is helping some friends move and Brady and I are at home...Brady is sick:(  I picked him up from school early yesterday because he had a 101.5 fever.  Brought him home and he ate a little applesauce.  He was up most of the night shaking as his fever went up to 102.  He is congested and coughing with heavy breathing.  Gotta get my boy well!

willysmama
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Going back in time to play with some dinosaurs! lol Willy has been up for a few hours now asking to go see the dinosaurs and they don't open for another 3 hours.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Nothing!! Actually stuff around the house. Putting Jacobs crib in his room. Rearranging my living room, putting Halloween decorations out, maybe finishing the frame for my large mirror.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2zachy122
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Well, DH and Z were going to go to MIL's today (DS LOVES him some Grammy time!), but DH's brother and wife will be there tomorrow, so they will put it off until tomorrow.  Thinking I might go with them.  I absoloutely CRAVE the alone time, but I love my BIL and his wife, so maybe I'll go.

Z is watching Peter Pan, while I surf the 'Net and do some lesson plans (maybe shrugging).  We're going grocery shopping some time after that for ingredients for chicken/veg soup in the crockpot. 

Other than that, not much.  I have a really good book I would love to curl up with, some more crochet  projects to do for Xmas, maybe (gasp!) a nap?

babyluv23
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Cleaning the entire house. DS is with his grandparents but will be coming home tonight. I have to go to the halloween party store and buy their costumes today.

lifeisajoy
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:37 PM

We visited in-laws-first time our host daughter met them and also saw my two of my nephews-first time our host daughter met those two nephews

We also went to Apple Fest!! Yum-Garbage Fries, apple cider and sausage sandwhich -YUM! and watched an awesome marching band and watch a regular band-nice long exhausting but very nice day-

What did you do today Darby?

lifeisajoy
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Hugs Darby-never mind I read what you did-a little off this week--with my reading--

More hugs for you Darby and Brady and for Brady to get well soon!  

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like fun!  Brady is feeling better:)

Quoting lifeisajoy:

We visited in-laws-first time our host daughter met them and also saw my two of my nephews-first time our host daughter met those two nephews

We also went to Apple Fest!! Yum-Garbage Fries, apple cider and sausage sandwhich -YUM! and watched an awesome marching band and watch a regular band-nice long exhausting but very nice day-

lifeisajoy
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay!! Glad Brady feeling better!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Sounds like fun!  Brady is feeling better:)

Quoting lifeisajoy:

i.heart.myboys
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Yesterday we spent the whole day looking at houses! I am so tired from it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN