Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Weekly Plans

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:19 PM
  • 14 Replies

What's going on this week ladies?  Anything new or different?  Appointments?

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Well, my husband is off tomorrow so he's taking Brady to therapy in the morning so I can go to the gym:)  Yay for me!  Tuesday Brady has a dentist appointment, and I *think* his 4 year checkup is Wednesday...that's bad as I don't remember but I will call them tomorrow to double check!  LOL!  Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings are ABA for Brady and then school every single afternoon.  It will be a busy week for us!

sammygrl77
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Nothing much this week. I have to make a lot of phone calls and appointments.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
willysmama
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:19 PM

mon-make some calls and possible go to the pool

tues-OT if she isn't sick again

wed-pool

Other than that we have a week long car show in town so we will be checking out classic vintage cars

Sat-hubby works and he will be putting a new fuel pump and tensioner and belt on the van plus change the oil.

mom2zachy122
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Off on Monday for Columbus Day.  Lesson plans for the week plus homework and gathering/buying materials will take most of the day.  Visit father if time allows...at least call.  Tuesday through Friday is work.  Tuesday after work is a "voluntary" professional development session.  Wednesday through Friday after school are homecares....then we're back to another weekend :)

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
We are across the country in NH with my whole awesome family and just vacationing and having fun! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Hope everyone has a good week!

jjamom
by Michele on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:58 AM
My two oldest have orthodontist appts today and my little guy is home sick. He has diarrhea, but otherwise seems ok. So, I kept him home and am canceling speech, but can't cancel ortho b/c this is already a reschedule. :(

Not too much else going on that I can think of. I promised DD I'd come to one of her VB games this week, which I really enjoy, but is sometimes hard to make with two other kids and especially when they are away games.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Hope your little guy feels better soon!  Hugs mama!

Quoting jjamom:

My two oldest have orthodontist appts today and my little guy is home sick. He has diarrhea, but otherwise seems ok. So, I kept him home and am canceling speech, but can't cancel ortho b/c this is already a reschedule. :(

Not too much else going on that I can think of. I promised DD I'd come to one of her VB games this week, which I really enjoy, but is sometimes hard to make with two other kids and especially when they are away games.

tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:12 AM

today: i have a appt

tuesday: nothing

wednesday: toby has therapy and we have church at night

thurrsday:nothing

friday: toby has therapy

saturday: thats when we do all our shopping for the week

sunday:church

i am also pregnant and my due date was 5 days ago so i could be having a baby this week too lol

Kageegirl
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Today I have to call and schedule an appointment to have my 5 year old son evaluated for adhd at the criter center the next town over. We took him to the behavior therapist on Friday and after interviewing him and speaking with us she felt it was the next step. Also today I have to call Sears to schedule our family photo shoot. Wednesday is school picture day so I have to make sure I send the money with the boys to school today. My 2 year old is in the process of getting over pneumonia and bronchitis. The ped wants to see him back on Thursday for a repeat chest xray to make sure he's doing okay. My son has karate tonight, piano on thursday. I have a meeting tomorrow with my sons ot therapist to discuss my sons progress and determine if he requires any other services at this time. Busy week!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN