Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Weekly Plans

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:34 AM
  • 10 Replies

What's going on this week ladies?  Kids out of school for Thanksgiving?  

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:35 AM

Brady has school Monday and Tuesday...that's it:)  Woo hoo!  He has therapy every day except Thursday, which is fine because he loves his therapy:)  I have to pick up his final antibiotic compound for his MRSA Eradication treatment tomorrow...all that before his 10:00 therapy!  AH!  I have a doctor's appointment at 2:00 tomorrow as well.  We have friends coming over on Thursday for Thanksgiving dinner as well:)

willysmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Willy has 2 more days of school before he is on Thanksgiving break(making up time from Issac). Mon-school and spend time with grandparents

Tues-OT, and behaviorist plus school

wed-not sure probably spend the day with the grandparents

Thursday-probably stay home and have a small thanksgiving dinner of what i am not sure

fri-grandparents leave and willy has pictures to be taken(school packs never have enough pics for our family)

gma12.1
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Kids won't be out till after school on Wednesday. My week is a couple of appts for me & a couple for my grandson. Cooking beginning Wednesday afternoon thru Thanksgiving morning. Then after that sit around for 2 days trying to recover from all the food we ate.

My Second time around & loving it!
boy n girl     toddler girlLina

The Twins

mandee1503
by Amanda on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Katy is out of school and Jacob doesn't have any therapies. Just deep cleaning, and prepping for Thursday's meals.

CameronsMommy23
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Cam only has school Mon-Tues. My dh works til Weds. Then we will have turkey day Thurs and decorate the house for Xmas on Friday! And Cam's bday party is on Sunday. Just a fun family week. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:40 PM

My kids have school Monday and Tuesday only. My daughter is nervous because she has testing. =(

No real plans for the week though other than the usual....and Thanksgiving of course.

jdip5
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Anthony and Jack have full days Monday and Tuesday, then half day wednesday.  Tyler just has school monday and tuesday this week.  Then they all have thursday and friday off.  

We have typical after school therapies on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Other than that no plans.  Going to my mother in laws house for thanksgiving dinner, hopefully getting some shopping done on Friday.  I go out every year with my sister in law, but with Brittyn being only a month old it'll be hard this year.

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:00 AM
My kids are out of school for the whole week... Lion has therapy tomorrow and Wed, Elijah has therapy Fri, Liam's teacher conference is Tues, supervised visits for Lion's mom Mon, Wed and Fri, 28 people in the house for Thanksgiving Thurs..... I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Wow!!!!

Quoting Elyssa414:

My kids are out of school for the whole week... Lion has therapy tomorrow and Wed, Elijah has therapy Fri, Liam's teacher conference is Tues, supervised visits for Lion's mom Mon, Wed and Fri, 28 people in the house for Thanksgiving Thurs..... I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed

natesmom1228
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Today - I have to pick my son up from the school skating party at 4:30 this evening. I am at work and then I am going home to finish wrapping up some gifts.

Tomorrow - Nathan meets with a new therapist at 8am, pray things go well. He is staying after school for Math Club. In the evening he has trumpet and fencing.

Wednesday - Nathan starts vacation from school. Hubby and I have to work. We will probably put up our Christmas decoration.

Thursday - Thanksgiving

Friday - Shopping and hanging out with my SIL and her family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)