Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Thanksgiving Menu

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:36 AM
  • 14 Replies

What are you cooking for Thursday?  Do your kids have favorite dishes they like?

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm ordering a ham...we don't like turkey as well:)  I'm making stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, cheesecake, and pecan pie.  Plus some rolls too!  Brady won't eat any of it though!

willysmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Today we are having thanksgiving. Cause mom has to work thusday and the grandparents are here. We are having turkey, stuffing, gravy, mash taters, sweet taters, rolls(white and wheat), green bean casserole, lemon merginue pie, cheesecake, pumpkin pie, apple pie, homemade ice cream, and cranberries

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 PM
I think so far the plan is turkey, corn bread stuffing, mashed potatoes, salad, cranberry salad, rolls, green beans, and green bean casserole. And pecan pie, apple pie, pumpkin pie, and an ice cream cake (made one yesterday for dhs bday and now I've got orders to make another for thanksgiving lol )
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jjamom
by Michele on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:15 PM
We go to my SILs each year. My oldest son likes the turkey best, my DD likes the Italian food my MIL prepares. I usually take a dessert, and they usually help me decide what to make! Alex won't really eat any of it. :(
gma12.1
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:46 PM

We always make enough to feed a small Army.

1 roast turkey--1 smoked turkey--1 ham--mashed potatoes--gravy--stuffing--sweet potatoes--baked beans--a dish my grandma called squaw corn homemade cranberry sauce--5 or 6 types of cookies--2 pumpkin pies--home made individual breads--several types of chips--4 or 5 types of dips--veggie trays--meat/cheese trays--relish tray. This covers my counter and a seperate table.    We make the guests take some of the leftovers with them when they leave!  It is mandatory in our house!

My Second time around & loving it!
boy n girl     toddler girlLina

The Twins

tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:52 PM

we go over to my husbands stepdads for thanksgiving dinner and we have turkey,mashed potatos,stuffing,corn on  the cob,and dinner rolls and toby loves everything. then at 6 we go over to my parents for dessert and everyone brings over something this year dh and i are bringing over pmpkin roll:)

CameronsMommy23
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Turkey, dinner rolls, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, pies, a vegetable, & stuffing. We also snack while waiting for the bird to cook. Lol I also bought a bottle of pink moscato for the adults.
i.heart.myboys
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:44 PM
We are bringing over green bean casserole.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Amanda on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:54 PM

2 turkeys, green bean casserole, corn, bread, 4 pies. We are hosting it here, and I have no clue how many people are coming!!! UGH!!

LivinDeadGurl
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:50 PM

We are doing:

• turkey
  • mashed potatoes and gravy
  • green bean casserole
  • sweet potato casserole
  • homemade cranberry sauce
  • dinner rolls
  • pumpkin pie
  • chocolate pie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)