Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What are you getting your LO this Holiday season?

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:51 PM
  • 19 Replies

I have no idea what to get my son ;D

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trio8707
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Hayden really wants an American Girl Doll, so that will be her gift along with lots of clothes and accessories.

Blake and Olivia are ALWAYS a challenge!  Blake is really into trains and cars right now, so he will get a bunch of stuff related to that.  Olivia has  significant vision loss, so I am always on the hunt for music related toys.  

I haven't even come close to finishing my shopping yet.

Xandriasmommy
by Nycole on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:17 AM
I'll be getting Allie dinosaur related stuff. If its not Dino then she's not interested
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mipsy
by Chelle on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:24 AM
I think we are spoiling the crud out of Ty this yr. He's getting his first real bike (with training wheels of course), a play gun with target thing, a gummybear movie, a big semi truck that has a ton of little cars in it, and I guess that's it. So maybe not as bad as I think? Lol!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:56 AM

Brady got an iPad as a birthday/Christmas gift (his birthday was in October), and he's getting some little things for Christmas, but that's it.  

lifeisajoy
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Videos and a  patriotic hat and possibly a I tab thing

lifeisajoy
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:09 AM

And books

willysmama
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Quoting Xandriasmommy:

I'll be getting Allie dinosaur related stuff. If its not Dino then she's not interested

Does she have the interactive dinosaur train dinos? My son loves them.

MommyRJ
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:24 AM
For my 4yo Son with autism we got him an innotab, a play farm, a magna doodle, new playdoh and a switch n go Dino. I think mil is getting him an activity cube (the big ones) and my mom is getting him a wooden train set.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
willysmama
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Willy is getting playskool my hero transformers, interactive dinosaurs, dinosaur skeleton he has to build from the inside of it out, jammies, lightbox toys, etc...I knkow there is more but i can't think of it. I will have to look in my closet where his gifts are.

MommyRJ
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:25 AM
The switch n go Dino's are super cool!!

Quoting Xandriasmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)