Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

how are you ?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Joy
  • 13 Replies

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Tired. Jacob didn't sleep well last night.

karenl
by Karen on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Doing ok, tired though. I think I have insomnia. ugh!

How are you?

HaileysMom07180
by Kelly on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:45 PM

pretty good, my dd is still wetting herself, but her doctor still needs to do some more testing after these other ones come back (if they come back negative).  she thinks she may not be able to feel it when its full, but she doesn't wanna say that until she knows theres no infections.  i am going shopping soon which I cant wait for, it will be a nice distraction for awhile.

trio8707
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Exhausted.  Just plain exhausted.  I made DH come home from work early to take Olivia to PT, got my mom to take Hayden to dance.  I'm just drained- been sitting cuddled on the couch with Blake.  Now it's time to start dinner before they all get home!

i.heart.myboys
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:39 PM
We are doing good. We had a pee/poop accident today during PT it was all over the place and I had no extras.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:43 PM
I hate it when that happens!!

Quoting i.heart.myboys:

We are doing good. We had a pee/poop accident today during PT it was all over the place and I had no extras.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:44 PM
I have been running around like crazy all week! All I want to do is SIT DOWN for 10 minutes.... :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:08 AM

It's been a busy week here, and I'm anxious for some quiet time over the holidays!  

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I hope next year gets better. My best friend called to say her dad went to er Tuesday cause blood sugar got high. Then they think stroke. She says he can't breath on his own. So she says he on meds to sleep.  My cousin won't say how surgery went.she around my age. They tryed to get cancer out. She won't even say she is ok. So I think it not good. Saturday is my boyfriend grandma funeral. She passed away from cancer. I'm still packing up stuff my ex mother gave me. I'm sorry to say yes just seeing the stuff. I can't deal with it. So hey at least I'm getting money to help us do Christmas. Cause then car problems. So had to pay for some stuff.It was low on stuff. I don't know about cars. And getting new 2tires today. And I need to finish picking up. Cause we got our advocate coming and then a meeting about our 1year old to see if autism. 

JOEJULA
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Sleep deprived! Its all those Christmas movies on. I will start one and then another will come on before you know its 1 am and you have to get up at 6. Blah.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)