Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Did you put up your Christmas Decorations yet?

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:57 AM
  • 16 Replies

We are slowly working on it --b/w Vacation, tons of doctors apts, and my new job-we have not gotten much up yet

THis weekend we plan on getting the tree up, outside decorations up, and the rest of the other decorations-

We are slowly get ours up-  I told my dh it will be the 20 days of decorating for Christmas-LOL!

How about yous?

Lets see pictures of your Christmas Decorations

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sammygrl77
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I have not started yet. I'm quite irritated with my dh, who is supposed to go get the decorations out of storage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjamom
by Michele on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:05 AM

We are getting the tree tomorrow, so we will decorate it all together!  I usually do the fireplace, staircase and anything outside and just haven't gotten to it yet this year.  I am kicking myself for not having done it earlier this week when it was in the 70's, because now it is rainy and in the 40's.  

JenieceMojica
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes we spent the thanksgiving weekend putting a few things up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenieceMojica
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes we spent the thanksgiving weekend putting a few things up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, they were up the weekend of Thanksgiving. I am working on the outside little by little since the weather has been crappy. The reindeer and run way is up, but the sleigh is not out yet and I need the outdoor house lights up.

HaileysMom07180
by Kelly on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Yup ours went up thanksgiving night.

no our tree is not pink, its really white

lifeisajoy
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:23 AM

That is beautiful!

Quoting HaileysMom07180:

Yup ours went up thanksgiving night.

no our tree is not pink, its really white

lifeisajoy
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I do not blame you-I would be irritated too

Ours too-was in storage and my husband got the decorations out prior to vacation then I got sick and lots of apts for son and host daughter and husband so I have few out and rest in box in family room

Also my dh still has to get tree out and outside decorations out of storage-that is all right because we never put tree up till this weekend-though now dh really sick today but he plans on getting it out tonight or tomorrow-these darn flu and colds season

Quoting sammygrl77:

I have not started yet. I'm quite irritated with my dh, who is supposed to go get the decorations out of storage.

lifeisajoy
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:28 AM

We are decorating our tree this weekend too-Saturday

I know what you mean because it is rainy all weekend-suppose to be-but the weather prior week have been beautiful and dh said have something warm for him to drink after being in rain putting up lights and figures in the rain-

Quoting jjamom:

We are getting the tree tomorrow, so we will decorate it all together!  I usually do the fireplace, staircase and anything outside and just haven't gotten to it yet this year.  I am kicking myself for not having done it earlier this week when it was in the 70's, because now it is rainy and in the 40's.  

mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Ours have been going up since around Thanksgiving. We finally finished last weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)