Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday Plans

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:35 AM
  • 19 Replies

What's on your agenda today?  Share with us!

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing this morning...yay!  Just laying around at the moment:)  Brady has school this afternoon and I have a doctor's appointment.

myfirstborn04
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:09 AM
almost finished my cleaning, got up and got an early start. going to relax the rest of the day. well atleast to the boys get home. I don't know if its the Christmas stress or anticipation but things at home have been so crazy. so glad Christmas only comes once a year!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Gotta pick ds up from school at lunch then coming home and waiting HOPEFULY for my other ds bus. He has a cast on and we took his wheel chair in this morning but the driver might throw a fit cause she's a bitch when it comes to ds so I might have to pick him up. Then coming home and trying to deep clean the house cause my family is coming for a christmas luncheon on sunday. It will probably take me that long to get everything clean and recleaned.

tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:58 AM

i actually have nothing going on today so im going to clean the house and wrap presents

natesmom1228
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Not a whole lot. I am at work right now. Then I am off to the UPS store to pick up a package that needs to be signed for and since I work I am always missing him.

Nathan has fencing tonight and that is about it.

natesmom1228
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Quoting tobysmom103:

i actually have nothing going on today so im going to clean the house and wrap presents

I finally finished all my gifts yesterday.

alyssasmommy312
by Angela on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Mounds and Mounds of laundery, possibly gymnastics for Christopher depending on how he's feeling.  Just trying to lay low after everyone being sick.

willysmama
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Ot therapy, pay bills, clean out the van completely of all trash and vacuum the floors, pack some of the stuff in the van to go up north, wait for maintenance to come and replace the smoke detectors in the apartment cause they keep going off by themselves with nothing on or hot to touch and always at 3 am for the last week, pick hubby up from work, cook dinner, than bed

letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:40 AM

IT SNOWED DURING THE NIGHT , SOOO NOT SURE YET

natesmom1228
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Quoting alyssasmommy312:

Mounds and Mounds of laundery, possibly gymnastics for Christopher depending on how he's feeling.  Just trying to lay low after everyone being sick.

Our whole office is sick. I haven't been sick in years so I am praying it stays away from me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)