Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Friday Plans

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:45 AM
  • 11 Replies

What's on your agenda today?

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Well, it's going to be a less busy day for us...yay!  I have a doctor's appointment at 11:00 and then I need to hit the grocery store...other than that, NOTHING!  Yay!

natesmom1228
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I am working until I am not sure what time. Today is the kiddo's birthday. He wants an ice cream cake so on the way home I will stop by Dairy Queen and grab that. My mom and sister are coming over for cake and gifts for him.

I also have some Kohls's cash that I need to use so I think we are going to do that when the fam leaves.

natesmom1228
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, it's going to be a less busy day for us...yay!  I have a doctor's appointment at 11:00 and then I need to hit the grocery store...other than that, NOTHING!  Yay!

I love days like that.

Marti123
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Love on, teach, play with my boys! and really I hope to get my house Christmas clutter picked up, could be over-optimistic, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Marti123:

Love on, teach, play with my boys! and really I hope to get my house Christmas clutter picked up, could be over-optimistic, lol.

I have been working on getting my house de Christmased also, lol. I just invented that word.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 28, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Shopping. Gotta get ds ready, Also making my husband take me out to a nice quiet kid free lunch!

Mipsy
by Chelle on Dec. 28, 2012 at 12:57 PM
My parents left today :( and we are at a gi appt for Ty
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:21 PM

toby had therapy earlier and now hes hanging out with his favorite person,his daddy lol they went to pick up pizza and tobys reflex medicine

JulieMN
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I had to work today & now I'm just spending the evening at home with my son waiting for my hubby to get home so we can order pizza.

lifeisajoy
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:51 AM

trying to feel better --have infection in my lungs and on puffer and another med and trying to get host daughter to feel better-she has upper respirtary infection and double ear infection

But also son had dr apt, I went to sons dr apt and they looked and heard me and dr said we are seeing you too-you sound horrible-and that is when I found out that I have post infection from my prior respirtary infection and infection in my lungs- they also took blood work from my son, did a urine sample on him and referred him to a neurologist for his head jerking which cat scan showed nothing-I am thinking possible migraines/headaches for he holds his ears and eyes for wanting lights off and tv turned off and holds his head--dh had dr apt-he had blood work to see how his thyroid is, we had to go to bank and to post office and to grocery store-and make phone calls for son-and also new home health aide came in for one hour with other health care aide for training-

I was in bed by 6 pm-on and off getting up-hard to breathe-

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN