Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Health Care Aide never showed-Uggh!!!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM
  • 19 Replies

So I need help-just getting over bronchitis and had a seizure a week ago (multiple ones) and son off school all day-he is an adult in a wheelchair and the first aide showed the second aide calls off at the last second-saying "roads are bad" the first aide says that's bologne they are as clear as can be and he left his house at 5:30 am-I think the second aide got drunk last night-uggh-second time he has done this-

First aide could stay one extra hour but had other clients to go to-now they have no one to cover because second aide called off at last second and it is the Holiday-uggghhh!!

And to make matters worse today is suppository today that means son is on and off toilet all day and I need help with that-we gave it to him at 6 am figure second aide would be here-dh works today-well gone since yesterday and don't get him Thursday because that is his schedule-

So Frustrating-especially I gave them a months notice because son have school off today and then aide calls off last second-I even told him last night (because he did show last night) if for some reason something happens please give them notice for I will for sure need help today-

SO FRUSTRATING

VENTING!!!

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM
I'm sorry!! Do you have friends or neighbors that can help today??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:36 AM

No I don't they are all old people and my friends live 45 minutes aways and really have no one-the health care agency also respite but they can not find no one today-

Quoting arkansasmama08:

I'm sorry!! Do you have friends or neighbors that can help today??

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Bummer :(. I'm really sorry.
I feel like we're having a real conversation lol. You reply to my post, I reply to yours and back again. Guess we're the only 2 on today lol
lifeisajoy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:40 AM

LOL! 

Quoting arkansasmama08:

Bummer :(. I'm really sorry.
I feel like we're having a real conversation lol. You reply to my post, I reply to yours and back again. Guess we're the only 2 on today lol

lifeisajoy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:40 AM

off to the toilet I go with son-

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Big hugs Tab!  I'm sorry!  Is your hubby working today?  How about your host daughter?  Is she able to help out?

lifeisajoy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Thank you

Yes-dh gone with his regular schedule-yesterday early afternoon until Thursday-Host daughter can not help on toilet-they are around the same age-she is not that strong either-too hard for her-but she will help me get something for him or something like that-but I really need the physical part help-  

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Big hugs Tab!  I'm sorry!  Is your hubby working today?  How about your host daughter?  Is she able to help out?

Mipsy
by Chelle on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:32 PM
*hugs* I'm so sorry!! I hope you get better soon. I wish we lived closer, I'd help :(
letstalk747
by Joy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

ughhhhh

lifeisajoy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Thanks!

Quoting Mipsy:

*hugs* I'm so sorry!! I hope you get better soon. I wish we lived closer, I'd help :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN