Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:06 AM
  • 14 Replies

What's going on this weekend?

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Well, Brady has an endocrinology appointment this morning, after his ABA therapy.  Tomorrow he has a make up therapy session in the morning and then we have a birthday party to go to in the afternoon.  Sunday is a cookie party at a friend's house:)

sammygrl77
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Today I'm babysitting a friend's child. My teen is going home today, which is a relief for my stress levels. I'm thinking about going to check out some vans with lifts and see what kind of special financing and grants they can give me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sammygrl77
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Good luck at the endo! Will you get any answers today or just the start of testing?

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, Brady has an endocrinology appointment this morning, after his ABA therapy.  Tomorrow he has a make up therapy session in the morning and then we have a birthday party to go to in the afternoon.  Sunday is a cookie party at a friend's house:)

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, Brady has an endocrinology appointment this morning, after his ABA therapy.  Tomorrow he has a make up therapy session in the morning and then we have a birthday party to go to in the afternoon.  Sunday is a cookie party at a friend's house.

Sounds like a busy weekend. Have fun

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Tonight I am going shopping with my older sister for a shower gift that I am throwing for our friend tomorrow. My younger sister is coming over to start getting the food and dessert going for the shower. Tomorrow is the shower and Sunday I am going to the gym because I will need to wind down after the holidays and this shower.

Nathan has to work at the school for ECIC solo tryouts. He is a sheet music runner from 8AM - 12pm, then he is going to spend some time with my hubby while the shower is going on.

trio8707
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:42 AM

We have this! So much easier for everyone

Quoting sammygrl77:

Today I'm babysitting a friend's child. My teen is going home today, which is a relief for my stress levels. I'm thinking about going to check out some vans with lifts and see what kind of special financing and grants they can give me.

sammygrl77
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:49 AM
My dh thinks I should wait until our lawsuit is over because the trust will pay for a new one. That could be 6-12 months away still. I can't wait anymore. I have bruises on my legs all the time from getting the wheelchair out of the back. I'm really short, so it's not easy for me to get it in and out without hurting myself.

Quoting trio8707:

We have this! So much easier for everyone

Quoting sammygrl77:

mandee1503
by Amanda on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Today grocery shopping. Tomorrow I'm throwing a baby shower for my best friend. Sunday, maybe church.

jjamom
by Michele on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Tomorrow is my son's science fair, which is a huge deal because he attends a science and math charter school.  Afterwards we plan to go out to dinner.

Sunday, DH will take our older two to church, while little guy and I go to Sunday school.  I have been helping out in his class.  Then, DH will go to the Raven's playoff game with his brother and later we will all watch the Redskin's playoff game!  Woo hoo, so excited for my team to be in the playoffs -- it doesn't happen often for us!

jjamom
by Michele on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope you get good results from the endo!  Let us know how it goes.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN