Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Monday Plans

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:31 AM
  • 20 Replies

What's going on today?

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:32 AM

Well, first of all, I'm grateful Brady is still sleeping!  Yay!  He's been waking up in the night...UGH!  

Brady has OT/Feeding therapy this morning at 10:00 and then PT after that.  Then a run to the grocery store and then school for him this afternoon.  I have cleaning and such to do during his school time.  Then I have a PTA board meeting tonight.

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:17 AM
4 moms liked this
SO much to do! Lion has therapy after I take the other boys to school, then we are meeting Mike, the wheelchair guy, for some adjustments, then I'm taking Lion to school, and running over to the Amazon offices to pick up a gift package for two Make a Wish kids and dropping that off at the MAW offices downtown.... Then picking up all the boys and heading home, and my mom, dad, brother, SIL and niece are coming over to celebrate Elijah's 3 year post-op anniversary with us! (Cake and happiness)... :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:44 AM
We are off to physiatry this morning for Jacobs 6 week check up on his Botox. Then pt this afternoon. Katy has school but my family has to take her and drop her off since I won't be available today.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Yay!! Have fun!

Quoting Elyssa414:

SO much to do! Lion has therapy after I take the other boys to school, then we are meeting Mike, the wheelchair guy, for some adjustments, then I'm taking Lion to school, and running over to the Amazon offices to pick up a gift package for two Make a Wish kids and dropping that off at the MAW offices downtown.... Then picking up all the boys and heading home, and my mom, dad, brother, SIL and niece are coming over to celebrate Elijah's 3 year post-op anniversary with us! (Cake and happiness)... :)
jjamom
by Michele on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Glad to hear he's feeling better!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, first of all, I'm grateful Brady is still sleeping!  Yay!  He's been waking up in the night...UGH!  

Brady has OT/Feeding therapy this morning at 10:00 and then PT after that.  Then a run to the grocery store and then school for him this afternoon.  I have cleaning and such to do during his school time.  Then I have a PTA board meeting tonight.

jjamom
by Michele on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:59 AM
I have a fitness lass this morning, Alex has ST this afternoon and DS1 has martial arts this evening.
willysmama
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:52 AM

dropped willy off at school, packing and cleaning as i go along, need to take a nap than a shower, go pick willy up

All this with cramps and the runs. :(

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I am at work, I leave at 1 and then I am off to the gym. Nathan has a psych appt at 3:00pm until about 4. Then it's home to take care of homework and practice his trumpet.

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Quoting jjamom:

I have a fitness lass this morning, Alex has ST this afternoon and DS1 has martial arts this evening.

What is the class? I love spinning.

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Quoting willysmama:

dropped willy off at school, packing and cleaning as i go along, need to take a nap than a shower, go pick willy up

All this with cramps and the runs. :(

I hope you feel better soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)