Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday Plans

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:24 AM
  • 25 Replies

What's on your agenda today?

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Brady has Feeding therapy at 11:00 and then school after that.  I have some cleaning and chores to do...nothing much other than that.

lifeisajoy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Darby!! We are the early birds-LOL-I was woken up at 4:30 by another signal picked up my ds's monitor to Country Music-LOL!!  Usually I don't have to get up till 5:45.  

Well my son hopefully had suppository work over night and so it will be a very busy morning before school and getting son ready for school

I am going to do a few household chores and take a nap around 10 am and go to work at 2:30 and be back home for dinner- I work 3 hours a day at the child care 5 days a week-just a part time job but I LOVE it! I work with the one year olds and the infants-it is so much fun! 

willysmama
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:10 AM

school, ot, pack, run up to moms to drop off willy's bath chair(back rest) to get fixed, call diaper place and order his diapers

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:10 AM

I will go get my flu shot if they have not ran out. Take jacob to preschool.Try to clean a little and still take it easy

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Work until 1, hit the gym and then tonight at 4:30 Nathan has his trumpet lesson. I am not sure what is going to be for dinner yet.

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Brady has Feeding therapy at 11:00 and then school after that.  I have some cleaning and chores to do...nothing much other than that.

I have a ton of laundry to start tonight.

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Good Morning Darby!! We are the early birds-LOL-I was woken up at 4:30 by another signal picked up my ds's monitor to Country Music-LOL!!  Usually I don't have to get up till 5:45.  

Well my son hopefully had suppository work over night and so it will be a very busy morning before school and getting son ready for school

I am going to do a few household chores and take a nap around 10 am and go to work at 2:30 and be back home for dinner- I work 3 hours a day at the child care 5 days a week-just a part time job but I LOVE it! I work with the one year olds and the infants-it is so much fun! 

I hope the suppository worked.

letstalk747
by Joy on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:53 AM

parent Autism school mtg. tonight

lifeisajoy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Thank you-he actually got one at 4:00 pm yesterday and nothing happened when I went to bed and so I gave him one at 11:30 pm and I left the monitor to hear him if he got up and I needed to change him-he slept through it-and He DID GO ALOT!!! Yeah and we had a BUSY morning get him cleaned up and ready for school but I am SO GLAD he went it was Friday the last time he went #2--

Have a Great Day!

Quoting natesmom1228:

Quoting lifeisajoy:

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

That is great. It's very frustrating for everyone when they don't go.

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Thank you-he actually got one at 4:00 pm yesterday and nothing happened when I went to bed and so I gave him one at 11:30 pm and I left the monitor to hear him if he got up and I needed to change him-he slept through it-and He DID GO ALOT!!! Yeah and we had a BUSY morning get him cleaned up and ready for school but I am SO GLAD he went it was Friday the last time he went #2--

Have a Great Day!

Quoting natesmom1228:

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)