Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Raising Special Needs Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:50 PM
  • 613 Replies
10 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Raising Special Needs Kids group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Raising Special Needs Kids!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gwennys_mom
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:25 PM
5 moms liked this

Hello all! I'm Jessica . I 27 years old and happily married with two beautiful little girls. I am proud to say that I am the mother to a beautiful little girl named Gwendolynn who diagnosed Autistic when she was just two years old. I am here in hopes to meet new moms who could help with a bit of advice. I look forward to meeting and getting to know you all.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Welcome Jessica!

Quoting gwennys_mom:

Hello all! I'm Jessica . I 27 years old and happily married with two beautiful little girls. I am proud to say that I am the mother to a beautiful little girl named Gwendolynn who diagnosed Autistic when she was just two years old. I am here in hopes to meet new moms who could help with a bit of advice. I look forward to meeting and getting to know you all.

mandalynnkenn
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! My name is Amanda and I am 27. I live with my wonderful boyfriend and we have an amazing 1 year old daughter. She is partially deaf and has septo-optic dysplasia. So far this has caused hypoglycemia, pituitary dwarfism, cortisol deficiency, and hypothyroidism. I am hoping to meet other moms who are going through some, or all, of these same things.

letstalk747
by Joy on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:28 PM

welcome Amanda , im joy , glad you are here

Quoting mandalynnkenn:

Hello! My name is Amanda and I am 27. I live with my wonderful boyfriend and we have an amazing 1 year old daughter. She is partially deaf and has septo-optic dysplasia. So far this has caused hypoglycemia, pituitary dwarfism, cortisol deficiency, and hypothyroidism. I am hoping to meet other moms who are going through some, or all, of these same things.

Iamsweetypie
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone. I am Trish proud mommy to 5yr old Connor. He has Sensory Processing Disorder and possibly is autistic (we are waiting on formal eval.) I am also 8 wks pregnant. I look forward to meeting other moms

Oka80
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:28 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello !  My name is Oka and I am the mother of a 12 yr old son with ADHD,PTSD and various social deficits. I am hoping to meet moms who are going through some of the same things. I look forward  to chat, make new friends and be a support network for eachother.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Welcome Amanda!

Quoting mandalynnkenn:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Welcome!

Quoting Iamsweetypie:

Hi everyone. I am Trish proud mommy to 5yr old Connor. He has Sensory Processing Disorder and possibly is autistic (we are waiting on formal eval.) I am also 8 wks pregnant. I look forward to meeting other moms

kglam11
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:57 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello, Im Kim a mom to a gorgeous 7 month old girl named Stella. She was born with arthrogryposis. Meaning she had multiple joint contractures. She is a tough little cookie and the light of my life!

bre_in_pink2878
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:41 PM
4 moms liked this

Hi! My name is Bre and I am an engaged mother to four wonderful boy's.  All of my boy's are special needs children.  All four have ADD/ADHD, two have ODD and one has been diagnosed with Aspergers.  Their ages are 14, 12, 11, and 6.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)