Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When's the last time you cried?

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:34 PM
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this
Like REALLY sobbed??
Why?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
willysmama
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this

This morning. I have no clue why

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:39 PM
*HUGS*

Quoting willysmama:

This morning. I have no clue why

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1CopaceticMama
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Two days ago. My dad called and wanted me to save up to go toCosta Rico next summer as a family. I am a stay at home disabled mother of 4. Yeah um how unrealistic is that. It hurt my feelings that my dad even suggested it and that my parents and 2 bros will probably go without me :(
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
That's so sad!! I'm sorry

Quoting 1CopaceticMama:

Two days ago. My dad called and wanted me to save up to go toCosta Rico next summer as a family. I am a stay at home disabled mother of 4. Yeah um how unrealistic is that. It hurt my feelings that my dad even suggested it and that my parents and 2 bros will probably go without me :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by Joy on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:08 PM

last week ,-------------  good question

sammygrl77
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this
(((Hugs)))I am sorry:(

Quoting 1CopaceticMama:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sammygrl77
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:30 PM
What a day to ask this. Are you psychic? This afternoon after I took my anger out on the treadmill. It was a mix of emotions; anger, embarrassment, sadness.

A person posted a news release of a registered sex offender being released from prison. It was posted on Facebook and had people questioning what charges were from and what was involved. Some comments were hurtful in a way. After I got my heart out of my stomach from seeing the picture of a person I haven't seen in over 20 years, I felt the need to state the facts. I thought I was ok and completely over it, but it shook me up. I guess I was taken by surprise because I normally get the victim letter about his release.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babyluv23
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:16 PM

I felt like crying 2 days ago....job related crap. I was humiliated by my piece of SH*** MANAGER, but moving along..the last time I really CRIED, hmmmm.....not sure the only time I really remember, was probably when my brother died, that was almost 3 years ago, his death anny is coming up next month. *sigh* 

mandee1503
by Amanda on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Uhm, it's been a few weeks. Idk why.

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:27 PM
2 moms liked this
That's terrible! I wish I could give you a real life hug! :(

Quoting sammygrl77:

What a day to ask this. Are you psychic? This afternoon after I took my anger out on the treadmill. It was a mix of emotions; anger, embarrassment, sadness.

A person posted a news release of a registered sex offender being released from prison. It was posted on Facebook and had people questioning what charges were from and what was involved. Some comments were hurtful in a way. After I got my heart out of my stomach from seeing the picture of a person I haven't seen in over 20 years, I felt the need to state the facts. I thought I was ok and completely over it, but it shook me up. I guess I was taken by surprise because I normally get the victim letter about his release.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)