Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What's going on today ladies?

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Replies (11-14):
sweetmissy_05
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Just chiling at home.  Kids didn't have school today and we got 10 inches of snow...so just having a lazy day.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Nothing. I need to vacuum, but am on the internet. It's going well! LoL

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Jacob had preschool. Chase and I took a long nap. I still don't have energy after being sick but I feel ok.  Pick up Jacob and his teacher had her aid come out to get me a little early. So I could watch this video of my son today.  Jacobs therapy girl had him on something called a plasma car. They said it was his 1st time and he learned very fast turn the wheel and it moves on it's own. He can't move his legs. So it was soo cool to see him having fun on a riding toy. I got handed a note that from pt girl. He got to really be  part of the class cause after he got hang of that. They had his class come in. Jacob got to show the class how it works. It was his 1st time to teach them. It was soo cute seeing him and a few other kids on these riding toys having fun. His teacher did say he had a lot of fun running into her. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:33 AM

Thanks:)  We have some friends that will give us some and then see what we need after that.

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Hugs Darby!! too bad we don't live close-I have tons of boxes I would give you

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I'm catching up on some laundry this morning.  Brady's tube feed and treatments are done.  I need to get stuff ready for therapy and school for him next.  I have a ton of things to do while he's in school...need to hit Sam's Club for a few things, CVS Pharmacy for his medicine refill, meal planning for this week, find some boxes as we are moving in 2 weeks, finish laundry, and probably some other things when I remember!  Oh yeah...need to start on our taxes...what fun!  LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN