Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Proud mommy moment

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:49 PM
  • 8 Replies

What's your proud mommy moment of the week or day today? Post and brag here! 

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:06 PM
2 moms liked this
Lion took steps down the stairs today on the way to the car, (with me holding him up) :)

And tonight is Elijah and Lion's winter music concert, and Elijah is way to scared to sing with his class, so he said his music teacher taught him to hum! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Jacob seems to be doing well after his surgery. We see our pedi tomorrow, so we'll see what he says!

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Jacob got to teach his class how to work a plasma car. His legs don't work. So i got to see video of him turning the steering wheel to make it go. I only got to see a few minutes of him having fun. But I got a note from his pt girl. After he got of hang on what he doing they had his class come in. He got to show them how to work them and more fun to run into the teacher and staff. I want to get him one.

sammygrl77
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Christopher had his 2 year evaluation with DSCC. It is amazing to see how far he has come.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Christy_517
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this
DJ has been accidental free for 3 days now. I was hoping to have him totally potty trained by his 5th birthday and since that's not til June I think we'll make it! We also got his iPad yesterday and are just waiting for the final recommendation from his SLP and OT to see if Proloquo2Go will be the right communication app for him. We're going to kick apraxia's butt! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babyluv23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Since my DS started school here when we moved, he is talking or trying too, a lot more now. He can sing happy birthday, and mimick words...like "close eyes" when we go to bed, and other words. I am so proud to hear him talk a lot more...he is still in diapers for his age, 5 y/o and I am hoping he can be potty trained soon, but i am proud of him...he has progressed so much. 

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Yay!!

Quoting mandee1503:

Jacob seems to be doing well after his surgery. We see our pedi tomorrow, so we'll see what he says!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Brady is back to eating and did well at therapy yesterday and Monday:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)