Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Wednesday Plans

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:37 AM
  • 18 Replies

What's on your agenda today?

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:40 AM

Brady has ABA therapy this morning from 8-10, and I'm going for a much needed run!  After that he has school from 11-1...just a short day.  I have to hit another pharmacy to get his meds either during his school time or right after...not sure how much time I will have.  

fraumama
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Hi, I'm new here. Today I have a status meeting with DS's group therapy team. I've been reading through this group, learned a lot, and am coming prepared with a few pages of notes/items/questions. Thanks everyone for your indirect help!

Cassidysmom611
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:10 AM

This morning Keira and I are meeting her threapist at my Moms preschool to do some work with her for circle, snack, and other school activites since she will be starting ABA based preschool in a few weeks. This afternoon I am getting my hair cut (much over due) This evening I have an appt with my threapist. 

I was hoping to make French toast for breakfast but all the bread is frozen lol. Everyone enjoy your day!

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Maggie spiked a fever last night so we are going to lay low today. Need to get laundry finished and catch the kids up on their school work.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I am at work until 2:30 today. There is nothing else going on.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:38 AM

In our town they don't have preschool on Wednesday. But it looks like a blizzard so no school for anyone. I'm just happy when they call at 5am to leave. Message it did not wake up anyone.  Chase was going to have speech today. But got to change that for next week. So I guess just clean today.

tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:23 AM

tobys at school and he has therapy from 1 to 2 then we have church tonight

mandee1503
by Amanda on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Jacob had a follow up with his pedi. He said his tube looked great and loves his Tubie pad.

But he heard a heart murmur so now we are waiting on a referral to cardiology.

I'm so frustrated!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovinallofthem
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:58 PM

IEP for daughter at 1 pm.. alone.. or at least without my hubby... :(

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Taking Elijah and Lion to school, DH to work, car to shop, Liam to dentist, Galen to doctor... Picking up Elijah and Lion, picking up mom, going to Costco, ..... *yawn*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)