Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on your agenda today?

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:37 AM
Replies (11-18):
babyluv23
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Laundry...house is already clean. That's it. 

willysmama
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:01 PM

finished setting up than last night we started to have water leak  coming down from the ceiling. Maintenance men did everything they could for today and last night. The leak got worse tonight and was told to empty my upper cabinets and that the plumber will be here tomorrow at 1 pm. Maintenance will be here at 8 am to take down the upper cabinets. my apartment was clean and set up now some of it is back in boxes. So today was rough. Willy rode the bus this morning and loved it!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome!!!

Quoting fraumama:

Hi, I'm new here. Today I have a status meeting with DS's group therapy team. I've been reading through this group, learned a lot, and am coming prepared with a few pages of notes/items/questions. Thanks everyone for your indirect help!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:54 AM
I'm sorry!! Hugs!

Quoting willysmama:

finished setting up than last night we started to have water leak  coming down from the ceiling. Maintenance men did everything they could for today and last night. The leak got worse tonight and was told to empty my upper cabinets and that the plumber will be here tomorrow at 1 pm. Maintenance will be here at 8 am to take down the upper cabinets. my apartment was clean and set up now some of it is back in boxes. So today was rough. Willy rode the bus this morning and loved it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Good for you!!!

Quoting babyluv23:

Laundry...house is already clean. That's it. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:02 AM
Sounds like a good day!

Quoting Cassidysmom611:

This morning Keira and I are meeting her threapist at my Moms preschool to do some work with her for circle, snack, and other school activites since she will be starting ABA based preschool in a few weeks. This afternoon I am getting my hair cut (much over due) This evening I have an appt with my threapist. 

I was hoping to make French toast for breakfast but all the bread is frozen lol. Everyone enjoy your day!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:03 AM
Hope she feels better soon!

Quoting arkansasmama08:

Maggie spiked a fever last night so we are going to lay low today. Need to get laundry finished and catch the kids up on their school work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:03 AM
Hugs!

Quoting mandee1503:

Jacob had a follow up with his pedi. He said his tube looked great and loves his Tubie pad.

But he heard a heart murmur so now we are waiting on a referral to cardiology.

I'm so frustrated!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)